Foden

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh 100%. Need to question why shes throwing slaps though

Well her son was getting a load of grief by a few drunk, scummy blokes. She clearly made the situation worse but I don't think she's the only one who would do what she did.

The money Foden is on though, where is his personal security? With what he could easily pay he should have had someone there who would have sent those sad acts running home to Mommy within seconds.

Well her son was getting a load of grief by a few drunk, scummy blokes. She clearly made the situation worse but I don't think she's the only one who would do what she did.

The money Foden is on though, where is his personal security? With what he could easily pay he should have had someone there who would have sent those sad acts running home to Mommy within seconds.
True

So he went to the club with his mother? Pardon me, but I find that very strange
And I’d told her to erm dress appropriately dearie me……
36-A882-F8-89-E1-485-C-8-DEE-84-A4325-D5-D97.png

...she starting swinging amongst a scummy MEN boxing crowd for her son getting called fucking names.

If you raise your hands, whatever sex, don't be surprised if you get at least one back.
Just shut up you cretin.

Even by your abysmal standards that's one of the dumbest posts i've ever read on here.

I hope you and that little cunt trying to fight a middle-aged woman both get the fucking good kicking you deserve.

...she starting swinging amongst a scummy MEN boxing crowd for her son getting called fucking names.

If you raise your hands, whatever sex, don't be surprised if you get at least one back.

Lol@White Knight Soprano, who would likely get his cunt kicked in by Mrs. Foden and likely any aggressive female btw.
You tragic cunt. You actually edited that post to mention me..how fucking pathetic.

I'm pretty sure you're exactly the type of vermin that Mrs Foden was dealing with last night and hopefully you get the fucking good hiding that's coming his way too.

Thought i was on ignore you dumb fuck? I'd prefer to be ignored by woman-beaters.

What are you ten. You don't hit women end of. In fact I don't hit anyone substantially weaker than me. It's cowardice.
In a perfect world, yes, true, but this is clearly not that world. She’s a twat and threw first, just because we don’t hit women, doesn’t give them the right to hit us.

For the record, I’ve been hit by and have never, ever hit a woman, but the point is some guys just need them to hit first.

Back
Top Bottom