Corrupt FIFA let Russia keep playing the WC playoffs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FIFA and Infantino can't stop sucking Putins little limp cock.

Letting them keep playing in the WC playoffs. I hope Poland and Sweden keeps their stance not to play Russia.

And if Russia goes to the world cup winning on walk over I hope the rest of world boycotts that corrupt fucking tournament and let's Russia and Quatar play it out.

I hope all TV networks cuts the contracts and effectively kills this world cup.

Fucking disgrace.

Edit, to upset to correct the auto corrects, first time. Fixed now.

Last edited:
FIFA and Infantino can't stop sucking Putins little limp cock.

Letting them keep playing in the WC playoffs. I hope Poland and Sweden keeps their stance not to play Russia.

And if Russia goes to the world cup driving in Walk over I hope your rest of world boycotts that corrupt fucking tournament and let's Russia and Quatar play it out.

I hope all TV networks cuts the contracts and effectively kills this world cup.

Fucking disgrace.
The moment one big sponsor threatens to pull out then Russia will be banned.

The money is all these people care about.

As if that WC couldn't be any more abhorent, dirty and corrupt as it was......

The moment one big sponsor threatens to pull out then Russia will be banned.

The money is all these people care about.

UEFA & FIFA have resisted so far in terms of all pre-WC comps and fixtures, CL/EL etc.........

Last edited:
As if that WC couldn't be any more abhorent, dirty and corrupt as it was......

UEFA & FIFA have resisted so far in terms of all pre-WC comps and fixtures........
Yea but pretty soon people will be looking at their sponsors who will come under pressure. When that happens, you watch how quickly Russia get banned from everything.

Yea but pretty soon people will be looking at their sponsors who will come under pressure. When that happens, you watch how quickly Russia get banned from everything.

I hope you're right.... I'm just using the current CL/EL as a barometer.

I'm hope I'm right for once too but this is a whole other level surely?!

If they refuse to expel Russia (an action that shouldn't need any level of public pressure to achieve right now) then their sponsors will force their hand.

Latest news is that FIFA (until further notice) are going the same route as the Olympics when they got busted for mass-doping... i.e. Allowing Russia to compete as an unofficial off-shoot under some wafty 'It's not Russia honest' name (that still contains the word "Russia").

Lame as fuck.

Last edited:
.......ALL of their imminent WC qualifier & Nations League opponents are refusing to play them though.

Last edited:
Time people put pressure on the sponsors to pull out of FIFA sponsorships - they are already (rightly) under pressure for their Qatar decision

The sponsors :
  • Tier 1 – FIFA Partners. Adidas. Coca-Cola. Wanda Group. Hyundai. Qatar Airways. Visa.
  • Tier 2 – World Cup 2022 sponsors. Budweiser. Hisense. McDonalds. Vivo. Mengniu.
  • Tier 3 – FIFA World Cup Regional Partners. Ooredoo – Qatari telecommunications firm. UPL – sustainable agriculture business. GWC – Qatar-based logistics company.
20 Nov 2021

Hopefully all the countries will boycott playing against them. Russia will get byes all the way to the final and lift the World Cup having not played a single game.

Time people put pressure on the sponsors to pull out of FIFA sponsorships - they are already (rightly) under pressure for their Qatar decision

The sponsors :
  • Tier 1 – FIFA Partners. Adidas. Coca-Cola. Wanda Group. Hyundai. Qatar Airways. Visa.
  • Tier 2 – World Cup 2022 sponsors. Budweiser. Hisense. McDonalds. Vivo. Mengniu.
  • Tier 3 – FIFA World Cup Regional Partners. Ooredoo – Qatari telecommunications firm. UPL – sustainable agriculture business. GWC – Qatar-based logistics company.
20 Nov 2021
I would assume that Coca Cola and McDonalds will drop asap - and once they’ve gone, nobody wants to be the last one to leave (although that will be Qatari airlines, I presume).

Lots of CEOs hoping nobody notices their company’s are tied to these things.

Time to Overthrow FIFA.

Bunch of courrpt old men who know nothing about the football side of football, and have time and time again repeatedly shown they're biggest concern is profit.

If they were a legitimate government organization it would've happened years ago.

"Olympic Athletes from Russia" still operates as Russia.

I wonder if FIFA would allow for special dispensation if they wanted to change their national team to play for.

Massive can of worms that in terms of footballing 'passports'.

"Olympic Athletes from Russia" still operates as Russia.

I wonder if FIFA would allow for special dispensation if they wanted to change their national team to play for.
It is surprising that there hasn't been a blanket ban on all cultural and sporting ties with Russia.
That would seem like a no brainer, there is no way for the Russian government to hide that from their public.

Back
Top Bottom