Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take Winks off and drop him in a fucking volcano.

How many times have so many posters said during the season that he should never be wearing our shirt?

And how many times does his little fan club on here spring to his defence?

Beaten by the better team.

Well done Middlesbrough.

Conte and the players have a great deal to answer for. Truly shambolic all round.

This is Middlesbrough ffs. He needs to inspire the players. There is enough quality in this side to beat a team that lost to Barnsley at the weekend. Get your tongue out of Conte’s behind

The players need to be inspired to play the FA Cup????

My tongue is nowhere but my mouth, blaming the manager when the players are clearly shit is stupid.

Especially when said manager has shown that he is elite, not 5 or 10 years ago like the dinosaur, but currently an elite top 5 manager in the world.

2008 to 2022 and counting. My good.

15 years is the new 1

Sad The Office GIF

Back
Top Bottom