Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
As I'm going to this, and I've never started a match thread, thought I'd give it a go.

The FA Cup is still a lovely trophy to win, no matter how some people try to belittle it.

So Antonio, I don't care who plays, just win it in normal time, as it would be nice to be home by 2am.

:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:

910714-F5-1439-44-E4-99-F8-9-C3-B042-B7-C9-B.gif

6 day break until we play Everton on 6th March after this match, so I guess not too many changes from the team that started against Leeds ....... although I'm sure we might find a spot for Skipp if he's back.

6 day break until we play Everton on 6th March after this match, so I guess not too many changes from the team that started against Leeds ....... although I'm sure we might find a spot for Skipp if he's back.
Conte does tend to stick with the same team-even the same subs.
I think he may give a start to Rodon instead of Davies. I would rather that instead of Sanchez.
Reggie will probs start.
Hopefuly Skipp and Benta are fit but from the bench if at all?

7-0 Spurs.

Winks - Winks - Winks
Winks - Winks - Winks - Winks
Winks - Winks - Winks
Winks
Winks with the goals.

Conte does tend to stick with the same team-even the same subs.
I think he may give a start to Rodon instead of Davies. I would rather that instead of Sanchez.
Reggie will probs start.
Hopefuly Skipp and Benta are fit but from the bench if at all?

Unless Skipp and (less likely given he was estimated to be 3 weeks out) Bentancur are back I think Conte will be very tempted to keep to the same team, just to try to coach the way the team should be playing - one recent innovation today was the 2 wingbacks working together to score the first goal today.

Doesn't change my view that its a surprise that Rodon hasn't played more but Davies has played pretty well under Conte and I can't see him bringing in Rodon at this time.

Reguilon could come back but given Sessegnon's performance today, it may be that he's given another game or two to show if his confidence improves with an extended run of games ?

I've changed it, but I checked it on the official site first, and it is spelt incorrectly on there!
It's always confused a lot of people. As you say it's Middlesbrough. The town is Middlesbrough and the club is Middlesbrough FC. But their nickname is the 'Boro', as in 'Come on Boro'. Hence, some people think they are called Middlesborough. Anyway have a good trip Tuesday, it's a long old trek, especially midweek.

As I'm going to this, and I've never started a match thread, thought I'd give it a go.

The FA Cup is still a lovely trophy to win, no matter how some people try to belittle it.

So Antonio, I don't care who plays, just win it in normal time, as it would be nice to be home by 2am.

:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:
2am!
Are you travelling by Concorde?!

Back
Top Bottom