Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
As I'm going to this, and I've never started a match thread, thought I'd give it a go.

The FA Cup is still a lovely trophy to win, no matter how some people try to belittle it.

So Antonio, I don't care who plays, just win it in normal time, as it would be nice to be home by 2am.

:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:

Anyone who blames Conte when he had a midfield choice of Wanks, PEH, White and Devine with a bench of Bergwijn, Scarlett and nobody else in attack is a moron.

This is 100% on the lack of quality in our club, nothing to do with the manager at all.

I only have four things to say:
1. The wifi in and around the stadium is primitive.
2. I'm never going to start a match thread ever again.
3. The standard of officials was simply awful.
4. This team do not deserve our support.

Actually, two more things - thanks to those who showed concern for my wellbeing and those who were brandishing yellow cards - I will not forget!

Last edited:
Anyone else bored of this shit club consistently failing as a club. Constantly failing season after season. A banter club that gets ripped to shreds by just about every football fan on the planet. A club that is allergic to trophies. A club that forever let’s down its supporters. Who’s fucking bored of Tottenham Hotspur?

What the hell are we going to do if we find out Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman is a bad omen?!

We better bloody win. This world is messed up enough as it is!
That's why I've not done it before................ I don't really want to abdicate!
Waving London GIF by PLAYMOBIL

Just got back and being the idiot I am I ridiculously and obviously wrongly thought contes blue and white army was destined for at least a trip to Wembley so to put it mildly feeling crushed at the minute and therefore dare not read this thread ( I’ll suffer that pain after some sleep.
Within 10 minutes it was obvious we were in for a long night nothing was clicking especially with the front 3 and I felt we looked fatigued and by the end of the 90 we looked out on our feet - the squad was a player light last September so what fucking idiot thought it was a good idea to ship out 4 players in January and only bring 2 in needs fucking shooting - the squad is patently not big enough- I will see the season out but if come the summer levy is still chairman that will be the end of my stint as a season ticket holder - with the money I save I can get a comfy sofa an ultra HD tv and still have a few quid over for a curry and a few cans every time I watch us on the box - levy you can fuck off
Well done boro I thought you were excellent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom