Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sigh, this club.

Animated GIF

Supporting Spurs for so long has given me some sort of Stockholm Syndrome.

It's like I'm sitting at the poker table and every time we do well (City, Leeds) I'm instantly all in with emotion and belief again. Why...? There's decades of evidence to tell me utter disappointment is only ever 90min away. I don't act like this in any other aspect of my life.

Even now I'm thinking.....top 4's not impossible you know......

If we manage to keep Conte this summer, and we don't give him basically whatever he needs, which by the look of it is about £250m ffs, and he then fucks off.....I think I might retire from Spurs and live out my supporting days watching a different sport.

They aren’t struggling, they’re clear favourites for 4th place.

They are struggling as they are in a fight to get there.

Clear favourites over United is a stretch.

They are still out of all Cups, with no Europe and miles behind the top 3 clubs far from some great beacon of light we should aim for.

Please oh please God just don't play winks again....it's not even that his total shit, he can have a good game here and there, but why the fuck are we accepting average crap. his just not fucking good enough end of. We keep going back and forth with these players that occasionally have a decent game and then go on a run of some pretty poor ones. Fucking bin them, being an average of 6/10 at best is not fucking good enough.

Other than Kulu, Kane, Son, Romero and Dier (Maybe Betancur), none of these players should be playing regularly. Half of the rest should be squad players and the other half need to go.

Only good thing about this gutless shitshow is it spared us the inevitable capitulation to Chelski for the 5th time this season.

Stealing a living some of these frauds

Anyone else bored of this shit club consistently failing as a club. Constantly failing season after season. A banter club that gets ripped to shreds by just about every football fan on the planet. A club that is allergic to trophies. A club that forever let’s down its supporters. Who’s fucking bored of Tottenham Hotspur?

As I'm going to this, and I've never started a match thread, thought I'd give it a go.

The FA Cup is still a lovely trophy to win, no matter how some people try to belittle it.

So Antonio, I don't care who plays, just win it in normal time, as it would be nice to be home by 2am.

:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:
Feeling especially sorry for Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman tonight

If anyone deserves respect tonight, it's the Queen of The Fighting Cock and all those fans mugged off in Middlesbrough last night

:adesalute:

Last edited:
Not me.
Looking forward to one game a week and the return of our injured 1st teamers.
Is winks injured? Arrggg no! What will we do without those devilishly disguised backward passes! Ah its OK Hoj can do that just as often and just as well - division 1 parity restored.

Back
Top Bottom