Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That goal kane scored would have been ok had var been in service. Could just it all unfold. Timid and lack of confidence. I just cant see us giving conte a load of cash to spend in summer where hes only here for another year. Off to bad start hes sacked, wasted cash and another wasted seaaon. Royal shouldnt even be on bench let alone on pitch. Have to say conte got tactics wrong changing to back four. All over place. The service to kane was diabolical.
nope Kane was offside. Watched the replay and pause tv...100% offside (and there's wasn't because of Emerson of course).

Anyone else think Dane Scarlett is shit?

And Conte saying he's the best player in the academy is his low key way of saying our academy prospects are dog shit and way off from being able to take the next step up?

Does anyone want to help me set up a gofundme to help fund his next toupee once he's ripped his current one to shreds?

And Conte saying he's the best player in the academy is his low key way of saying our academy prospects are dog shit and way off from being able to take the next step up?

Does anyone want to help me set up a gofundme to help fund his next toupee once he's ripped his current one to shreds?
He’s a kid. Get him a loan next season so he can experience senior football. He’d have been too young for it this year.

What alternatives?

I have said all along that I want us to play Conte's preferred 3-5-2 but when the option's are Winks, PEH, White, Devine I can see why he doesn't.

Do you think it makes sense to have Kulu on the bench and White in ahead of him? People would be screaming when we didn't score how can you start White over Kulu.

If we had viable options that were being left on the bench I would agree with you. When Skipp and Bentancur are back I would be more willing to listen to the argument, although still wonder how we are scoring enough with only Kane and Son up front and zero creativity/goals in our MF.

But when the options are what we had today it is clearly a lack of quality issue over tactics/manager.
We’ll score goals if we have a better foothold in the game. We’re ceding territory and possession because of this setup.

It’s also clearly not his preferred formation for us. He’s rarely played it so far, and the transfer activity shows a clear preference for 343 IMO.

Quite simply I don’t believe we lose to Burnley or tonight if we play a 352.

yea looks another player who has fuck all about him. the only one i think who does look decent is that alfie devine. he looks like he has a bit about him, he should of featured today as even though hes a kid he has far more talent and ability than some of them cunts we had to suffer through watching today.

i tried GIF
Levy´s crib?

Linesman constantly flagged Spurs offside when they weren't. Disallowed a proper goal, and Kane should have had a penalty coz the guy almost pulled his shirt off.

Referee was giving them every dive and letting them foul Tottenham. BBC was horrible to listen to, I get they wanna have a shock but they were so biased and lying. Support the smaller team is ok, but don't lie!!

Spurs were off their game but as I've said, it's hard for the players to motivate themselves when every match they have to fight with the referee and linos and VAR when it's used. Must be demoralising!

Back
Top Bottom