Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only Trophy left that we can win this season and we must go all out. Skipp and Reg to play if fit but apart from that pretty much strongest team available. Doherty deserves another chance and it is not as if he has any good competition. Moura is rested and if fit I would play him and rotate with Kula.
Lloris
Doherty, Romero, Dier, Davies, Reg
Skipp, Holbjerg
Moura, Kane, Son

Impeccable thread naming too, Mrs P.... :adesalute:

Absolutely no suprise there. One would have been a fool to expect anything less.
Most of the info is there. Could have included the names of the managers and expected teams though. Possibly the longest thread name ever anyway.

Edit: hold on it doesn’t mention the TV channel. It’s rubbish. Come on Mrs P.

That's why I've not done it before................ I don't really want to abdicate!
Waving London GIF by PLAYMOBIL
Wait... Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman is married to Leggo boi!!!! THIS YEAR KEEPS GETTING WORSE!!

Only Trophy left that we can win this season and we must go all out. Skipp and Reg to play if fit but apart from that pretty much strongest team available. Doherty deserves another chance and it is not as if he has any good competition. Moura is rested and if fit I would play him and rotate with Kula.
Lloris
Doherty, Romero, Dier, Davies, Reg
Skipp, Holbjerg
Moura, Kane, Son
I’d bring in Rodon for davies to give him some playing time especially alongside with dier and Romero.

As I'm going to this, and I've never started a match thread, thought I'd give it a go.

The FA Cup is still a lovely trophy to win, no matter how some people try to belittle it.

So Antonio, I don't care who plays, just win it in normal time, as it would be nice to be home by 2am.

:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:

Last time I went we got thrashed and the stadium was rocking to the
‘Papas got a new Pigbag’ song!

Very strange

Rodon in for Davies and if Skippy is fit bring him in for Winks, otherwise stick with the same squad as yesterday.

Never been to middlesbrough. Meant to be the worlds arse. They will have balloons, full house etc. Good chance to look at that right back spence. If we have right attitude should be a comfortable win. 2 nil i reckon.

Back
Top Bottom