Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As a pure financial transaction it is a tiny potential return on a huge investment. If I had £3 billion to invest I would not pick a loss making football club.

It is either a vanity project or sports washing outfit that would be interested.

"You 'only' need to invest an extra 1bn and it might eventually break even."

:saha:

(Wasn't it suggested that they'd have to spend anything up to 3 years at Wembley to get it built too?)

Anfield is better. Stamford bridge is similar to old WHL.
I always thought anfield is behind the times. Why in earth they decided to build onto their existing stand I’ll never know. It literally is like polishing a turd. They should have bulldozed the entire thing and started again. They linger on to memories up there

"You 'only' need to invest an extra 1bn and it might eventually break even."

:saha:

(Wasn't it suggested that they'd have to spend anything up to 3 years at Wembley to get it built too?)
This is correct, 3 years at Wembley minimum whilst SB was rebuilt. I can’t wait for their regression to start, been too long in the making. Who knows, we may be able to sign a player or two from them now Roman’s fucked.

Back
Top Bottom