Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who here would feel ang sympathy if Chelsea went extinct?
landscape tumbleweed GIF

Who here would feel ang sympathy if Chelsea went extinct?
Not me in the slightest

Racist scummy <removed>s

Some on other social media think it’s wrong that they’re being sanctioned at all likening our government to a dictatorship

I remember getting hissed at by thousands of the cunts at the Bridge even if others have forgotten it or have never witnessed it

So fuck them and their complete demise can’t come soon enough for me

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 (as he seems to know what he's talking about) and others.

Some serious questions:

Can the club still be sold, but Abramovich can't receive the money ?

If so, is it likely that he'll still sell, or can he sit it out until sanctions are lifted ?

Can he call in and receive the 1.5bn loan if he can not get monies from the sale ?

Who will administer the club ?

Will they get dispensation to buy and sell players, simply due to being a footie club ?

Last edited:
Levy is casually sliding into the DMs of all the potential Chelsea buyers as we speak.
Only problem with that, Levy will want far more than the asking price for Chelsea for us who haven't got the recent worldwide recognition and success. What this situation has showed is that there are no shortage of buyers for a PL team based in London our problem is still the current owners and their value of the club they bought for peanuts and have grossly under invested in..... And as for clearing our debts can't ever see that happening. Chelsea are screwed hopefully but I'm sure Roman will find a way of getting the club into someone else's hands that will carry on the sportwashing trend.

Back
Top Bottom