Newcastle (H) 3rd April - 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte has not only lived up to his reputation but he has surpassed it as far as I am concerned based on the job he has done at this club so far.

He better be backed and given whatever he wants or the owners can truly fuck off for good, everyone can see how great he is now, no excuses.

If we continue the work we did in the January window in the summer then I can see us winning a trophy next season.

I'd be getting worried if I were a Woolwich fan. They've still got some big games coming up, Spurs, West Ham, Southampton and Chelsea away, a game against United and of course Crystal Palace away tomorrow which is a banana skin.

Add to that the fact that a lot of these games will be played close together due to their crying wolf earlier in the season and finishing in the Top 4 is not an easy task.

Very refreshing to see the squad players really come on and impact the game .. Newcastle couldn't live with their fresh legs at all.

Perfect game. Even I'm starting to think that top 4 isn't impossible! Being a Spurs fan right now is a real joy.

Absolute quality performance from Romero. Was worried about Saint Maximin running at our defence, but he never got a look in. Think Romero frightened the life out of him.

Back
Top Bottom