Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Solid and deserved win on the back of a massive game a few days ago. Yes, it would have been nice to score one or two more. But anyone complaining today needs to give their fat heads one huge wobble.

I'm glad Lo celso found some form and we can get some money for him, but this is a game where we could have used him for Bentancur or Lucas.

Still, thank fuck for the three points.

G(host)LC vs Burnley...... Just the ticket. LOL

My stream's just gone mad...... I've got Spurs post match lap of honour with WH v MC comms and match graphics. :sandroscream:

There is never a need for Lo Celso. One of the worst signings we have ever made and I hope to never see him in our kit again.
It's like they watched a completely different player to me and you. The handful of decent games in the most artificial environment footballs ever been played in (lock down) where he provided a massive no goals and no assists but they wisper it like some legendary sepia toned golden age.

He was shit is shit and is a dick of a human being and I'd rather have blobby Ndombele back sooner than him. Oh and so would all the Spurs support staff apparently.

Back
Top Bottom