Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You wonder what Paratici first thought when he laid eyes in our scouting department, medical team and general administration.
It probably went like this.

giphy.gif

Lol look at the mad Italian bastard. They are fucking crazy.

7:00

We need more of that at spurs. Klopp, Lego man and others are able to pressure the officials week in week out to get favourable decisions.

We obviously don't have the weight of some clubs but spurs has a big fanbase, and big stars. Enough to at least protect our players against some of the dangerous tackles.

I am not so sure how much influence Paratici had in getting Conte but from reading this Twitter from Fabrizio it looks like he had a strong impact on Levy's decision. Paratici's most important signing...

We owe a lot to him. The key in bringing Conte, Romero and the 2 Juve lads. Champions League is his achievement too, although I would've preferred if he wasn't such a masochist cunt by appointing Nuno...

I hope Conte understands Paratici's method of courting 3 or 4 targets simultaneously before settling on one.
It would worry me a tad that Conte might grow restless while we chase but initially don't sign anyone.

But they have worked together so he must know. Right?

Back
Top Bottom