Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably commoded his drivers seat, so he can just plop away as he rolls along.
"We're gonna Doo-Doo this!" *parp*

GX8NUEO.jpg

Just heard Arteta saying "It's good to go through bad moments, because you learn from them*." Here's hoping tonight provides him with another nice, steep learning curve.

*at least, I think that's what he said - it's never easy when someone stubbornly refuses to sound their consonants. Bloody Spaniards.

He also had the audacity to say that “finding excuses is not the right way” 🤯😂

Horrible flash backs to the 12/13 season when we were relying on Newcastle to beat Woolwich on the last day for us to get top 4. That was one of my most disappointing days supporting Spurs. That Bale goal against Sunderland deserved to be a goal that got us Champions League.

Every single fibre in my body crossed that today will be different.

COYS.

Horrible flash backs to the 12/13 season when we were relying on Newcastle to beat Woolwich on the last day for us to get top 4. That was one of my most disappointing days supporting Spurs. That Bale goal against Sunderland deserved to be a goal that got us Champions League.

COYS.
if this was bruce newcastle i would agree

i doubt howe will set them up for the beachmode

COYS.

That was the one that I was referring to and I didn’t realise that it was nearly ten years ago

Remember the day well and still think that it was fixed as Koscielny’s goal was just too easy and no real effort made by the Toon to equalise

That was the one that I was referring to and I didn’t realise that it was nearly ten years ago

Remember the day well and still think that it was fixed as Koscielny’s goal was just too easy and no real effort made by the Toon to equalise
What season was it that Fulop gifted them CL with his final day comedy stylings for WBA??

The emotional damage Woolwich would have inflicted on them if Newcastle found themselves winning at 80 minutes and 50,000 Geordie’s started singing…

“OH WHAT A NIGHT, WATCHING TOTTENHAM ON A TUESDAY NIGHT, YOU PLAY THURSDAYS COZ YOU’RE FUCKING SHITE, OH WHAT A FEELING, WHAT A NIGHT”

The tears from Woolwich fans would cause a biblical fucking flood.

Well my mother died when i was only 2 years ago
Father ran off to sea, with a bloke i'm told
Me sister is a prostitute
Me brother's doing life in jail
Still, it could've been worse
I could've been born a mackem Gooner

The doctor says I've got VD
and will not last the year
I lent my friend me car
He crashed it off the pier
I've lost me lucky rabbits foot
hasn't been my year
Still, could've been worse
I could've been born a mackem Gooner

Yeah, peter reid Mikel Arteta could've been my dad
Could you ever think of anything as bad
I could've been born by Roker park
in wes, keys of these (wtf?)
So that is why I'm glad to sing this song

Wor lass left me for a mult millionaire
The house was burgled and was left completely bare
And because of all the worry, I've lost all of me hair
Still, could've been worse, could've been born a mackem Gooner

Bob Murray Arsene Wenger could've been my dad
Could you ever think of anything as bad?
I could've been working at the stadium of light
on a super duper computer
So that's why i'm glad to sing this song

Might come in handy when trying to convince Dybala to join, too.

:levyeyes:
Not really the thread for this discussion, but Conte would probably hate working with Dybala.

Dybala has become a pure luxury player that you have to accomodate in your team to cover for his flaws and lack of effort defensively.

We would just be replicating the Ndombele debacle.

COYS.
Just can't help but think that Newcastle team was less motivated and the sunny Sunday afternoon atmosphere was exactly what will have suited Woolwich.

A rowdy Monday night mood will hopefully do the opposite job: just remember how they fared against Palace.

The emotional damage Woolwich would have inflicted on them if Newcastle found themselves winning at 80 minutes and 50,000 Geordie’s started singing…

“OH WHAT A NIGHT, WATCHING TOTTENHAM ON A TUESDAY NIGHT, YOU PLAY THURSDAYS COZ YOU’RE FUCKING SHITE, OH WHAT A FEELING, WHAT A NIGHT”

The tears from Woolwich fans would cause a biblical fucking flood.

COYS.

What season was it that Fulop gifted them CL with his final day comedy stylings for WBA??
I dunno... but History finally needs to stop repeating itself with those cunts!!
starting tonight!

Fuck me, just under 4 hours to go, and i'm already as nervous as any Spurs match day!

I'm so nervous for this game I feel like a Newcastle fan!!

Not gonna get my hopes up as Woolwich have a good record at St James park but hopefully Newcastle will be up for it seeing as it's the last home game of the season. Don't care if it's a draw, just don't let them win!!

Nevermind, that was the season before
I dunno... but History finally needs to stop repeating itself with those cunts!!
starting tonight!

Fuck me, just under 4 hours to go, and i'm already as nervous as any Spurs match day!
I checked the Fulop one, it was the season before (11/12) where we actually did finish 4th but got screwed by Chelsea winning CL, had Fulop not gifted them 3 goals Woolwich would likely have drawn/lost, we would've finished 3rd and Woolwich would've been screwed over by Chelsea...

So yeah, we are due getting one over on them!

Back
Top Bottom