Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fifa played … thought I’d see how it pans out :D

Newcastle pipped it 1-0 . Woollich had 3 or 4 clear cut chances to equalize but thankfully their strikers are shite
1-0 , put your grandmas dentures on it

No surprise about Gabriel , never injured just wanted to get off the pitch after being humiliated, soft twat

I get the feeling with both they have had a lot of painkillers and aren’t in good nick.
You couldnt get through a hamstring strain with an eight of Charlie and a bag of brown. Painkillers won’t do anything if they pull it again….. they will be out of Sunday too πŸ‘

There is no way Gabriel can be fully fit. He went down holding his hammy, that's a minimum of 2 weeks for a slight tweak to 6 weeks for a full strain.
He will be nervous and his mind will be trained on his injury.

The last thing you need in a game like this is any player carrying an injury or just coming back from injury, they could be a liability.

More nervous for this game than I have been for any of our own this season. I never wish injuries on a player but wouldn't at all mind seeing some hamstring issues for their cb pair. Would be massive for us to make top four this year, for both our budget and the players we're able to recruit.

There is no way Gabriel can be fully fit. He went down holding his hammy, that's a minimum of 2 weeks for a slight tweak to 6 weeks for a full strain.
He will be nervous and his mind will be trained on his injury.

The last thing you need in a game like this is any player carrying an injury or just coming back from injury, they could be a liability.
He faked it imho

Not going to watch the match tonight or check the score partway thro. There have been too many times I have switched on a radio or tv and seen that they were dropping points only for them to score within minutes. No jinxing from me.
Just to cover all bases….can everyone pls pray to whatever God they believe in for things to go our way.

Back
Top Bottom