Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Game has gone as I suspected, so far (better, even); but the longer they keep squandering this possession, the more scum will believe they can nick it with a split second of pure jarziness.

Newcastle MUST score imo.

Also, be surprised if Arsetita doesn't bring Martinelli on to start the second.

He will give them drive and impetus.

Newcastle should bring on Fraser for that Almiron bum and Tripps, to get some decent deliveries into the area.

Ok, so Newcastle aren't on the beach. They're giving it a go. But my god are they rubbish at creating chances, so much of the ball and only a decent shot from St Maximin to show for it. Him and potentially Wilson in behind (if he could be onside once..) are looking the only threats.

On a side note though, Guimaraes looks classy.

Game has gone as I suspected, so far (better, even); but the longer they keep squandering this possession, the more scum will belive they can nick it with a split second of pure jarziness.

Newcastle should bring on Fraser for that almiron bum and Tripps, to get some decent deliveries into the area.

Flip side the longer this goes on and the goons ain't winning the more they will overcommit and leave space

On a knife edge ATM first goal will be huge

Trippier comes on and Woolwich are in real trouble imo.

His distribution and set pieces will cause all sorts of problems for a bang average team.

Game has gone as I suspected, so far (better, even); but the longer they keep squandering this possession, the more scum will believe they can nick it with a split second of pure jarziness.

Newcastle should bring on Fraser for that almiron bum and Tripps, to get some decent deliveries into the area.
Woolwich wont win

they are awful

cedric on ttoo makes it more funny

All that steam.... Needed to make it count.

Arteta will be happy enough that they weathered the storm and will come out better in the 2nd half.

Woolwich wont win

they are awful

cedric on ttoo makes it more funny

Newcastle are pretty awful too. They're just the ones not absolutely shitting themselves and actually giving the game a go.

It's whether than momentum shifts and Woolwich find their courage to go for it. Because Newcastle can't keep this up for 90, not a chance in hell.

Back
Top Bottom