Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GIF by Alex Boya

Need a big window.

Incredible coach. Incredible work this season.
I think he's a bit crazy in his words sometimes, but it seems to have worked a miracle here.
If Levy doesn't back this man to the absolute hilt its the missed opportunity of a lifetime.

Considering the pressure that was on that game , wasn’t that a perfectly stressless performance from our players . Conte really has transformed not only their style of play but totally changed the mentality of the team . Wonderful to behold

Feels like now is the time to just go all in. We have the manager, we spend now. No point keeping Conte long term if we plod along like we have over the last few years with relatively budget signings.

Levy has it in his hands, lets hope he sees it.

Feels like now is the time to just go all in. We have the manager, we spend now. No point keeping Conte long term if we plod along like we have over the last few years with relatively budget signings.

Levy has it in his hands, lets hope he sees it.
I mean, we have to spend big or Conte is going to fuck off.

He's going to force the club's hand one or another, either they spend and commit to the level he wants or he's going to leave.

Even then, he's not the type to stay "long-term". I'm just going to enjoy him while we have him and not worry about his inevitable departure. He'll leave us in a better spot than he found us and that's good enough for me.

He's going to force the club's hand one or another, either they spend and commit to the level he wants or he's going to leave.

Even then, he's not the type to stay "long-term". I'm just going to enjoy him while we have him and not worry about his inevitable departure. He'll leave us in a better spot than he found us and that's good enough for me.

Don't think that's the case, we just need to spend well and get his players in, that doesn't mean we have to break the bank.

Don't think that's the case, we just need to spend well and get his players in, that doesn't mean we have to break the bank.
I suppose theoretically that's true, he'll be more focused on getting his players than just the bottom line.

But his players are going to be expensive. They always are. Just look at how he negatively reacted to the transfer business at Inter and Chelsea before leaving. They were spending loads and he was still mad. He'll want to be backed to the hilt and quite honestly he deserves it.

If we don’t back him now, we will never back anyone.

He’s the best outside Pep and Klopp. We have Harry, Son, Kulu and Romero.

No more buying ‘prospects’. If we actually want to win something then we need to see 3/4 established players come into the side. 26-28 years old, entering their prime.

I'd rather he stormed off after holding levy's feet to the fire, than made do with the usual underfunding/second/third choice signings.

Levy will never listen to the fans, but with Conte, we finally have some leverage (Levy-age).

Season hasn't even been over for an hour and he is already putting pressure on Levy.
Never change, Antonio.

Also. Trust in Paratici. He'll know what Conte demands and do his best to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom