Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bremer would be the upgrade on Dier.
You would not get an upgrade on Sanchez as an understudy CB unless you spend £30m+. He would be a very solid understudy RCB.
Lenglet may be the Davies upgrade. Time will tell.
However, I hope that Spurs are still looking at a top-notch LCB.
I think, reading between the lines, it would appear that we have been told that our two first choice targets for LCB (Bastoni and Gvardiol) are not leaving this summer no matter what. So, we have taken Lenglet on loan. If he’s good, we keep him and purchase him for peanuts. If not, we get rid and go again for Bastoni.

I would have liked to see us go for Pau Torres but there must be reservations about him.

Lenglet will surprise a few I think. I remember under Valverde, who plays a similar kind of counter attacking football to Conte, he was top notch for Barcelona. He may not begin the season as a started but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he ends it as one.

Perisic LWB
Bissouma CM
Forster GK
Richarlison LW/ST/RW
Lenglet LCB

Should still have good money left for a top CB and RWB, if we land those 2 targets then the squad will be looking very good. It would be interesting to see if anyone else would be on the radar. Positive so far, still more work to do.
Wank the rest on Hakimi

Think Richalison will get on really well with our current forwards tbh (from a person perspective at least anyway).

Let's see if he can linkup well with them on the pitch : )
Adds something different in terms of chasing down and off the ball work. Great nuisance to mix it up - excellent back up for Son and Kane. They generally played 90 every week, this allows them to rest (start from bench) or sub off on 70 mins

Are you saying Levy didn’t have a scooby for the first 21 years, welcome aboard , choochoo, choochoo

For 21 years? No.... That would patently be BS.

Did he take his eyes off the ball when focussed on the standium and not notice the 'market' change around him? Seems plausible.

Are we in a better position financially than at any time since the stadium build started? Yes.

Should we have got a DOF a few years ago; IMO definitely.

I must admit I am delighted with the current trajectory of the club though

Feels good, right!

Swipe Up Black Man GIF by Black Prez

Great post.
Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

If we get richarlidson and lenglet only rwb is needed (spence)
Don't know if we are going for a lwb
Maybe conte thinks sess can do the next step otherwise reguillon is a solid player and not more

Have you not heard of that guy Perisic?

I'd get him for LWB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom