Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My guess is that Spurs want two CB's - atm possibly the two lead candidates are Torres and Bremer,

However if either don't want to come our back up is Lenglet - but we've publicised his loan to try to get both our top choices to make up their minds - and if one of them doesn't come then Lenglet comes

My guess would be Lenglet + 1.

...Or just Lenglet if no-one else we want is available.

It must be nice to have the media as unofficial unpaid spin artists

They haven't actually bought a fucking player. Their current only true WC player has taken a shit on the club and the fans. He's made Kane's comments last year look geninely pleasant and easy to forgive.

But here'sNev saying how the coach is moulding his own squad.
Fuck me that club and the bias media are unreal.
If he's intent on shaping United in his own image he'd be better off just buying Grant and Phil Mitchell.

My guess would be Lenglet + 1.

...Or just Lenglet if no-one else we want is available.

I don’t think Lenglet alters our plan to get another more expensive CB. Seems like a cheap punt that Paratici dug up for depth and gives us a left footer who is good in possession, which we’re obviously after in our other targets. But getting Lenglet gives us more flexibility to get whatever CB we prefer. Without a player like Lenglet, just buying Bremer isn’t the best fit. Now it works great.

That's what I assumed a week or two ago.

But he fact that despite terms being agreed some days ago he's not been announced as signed made me think he might be the 3rd choice as explained

As far as I could tell we were still haggling over the weekend....

Has he had medicals etc. done now then?

No deal's gonna get announced until all that is wrapped up.

Thank god for that.

Very few players in our squad fit the criteria of being a late 20s star international due to play in Qatar.

For all the stick those soppy wankers gave us over Bissouma allegations, it looks like this latest news could well be one of theirs.
I for one is not going to party hard over it
Arsenal Fan Tv Party Hard GIF by AFTV

Arrested in NL. Not necessarily a NL player.
Exactly right, was about to say this, however the paper deliberately states it like a 'hint', because they are not legally permitted to reveal the players identity.... Very happy to hear O'Keefe saying its not one of our team (of course would be better is the incident didnt happen in the first place regardless of team)

Back
Top Bottom