Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CLOSE
So Close Collider Video GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

Paratici to repeat Bentancur trick at Spurs

Indeed, the arrival of the French flop is hardly going to excite many around the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but the same was said for Bentancur, and to some extent, Kulusevski.

These so-called European misfits have hit the ground running with a bit of love and affection from those at the club, and they have since thrived from it.

“Lenglet’s situation with Barcelona reminds me of Bentancur’s at Juventus,” claimed Spurs podcaster Charlie Parrish. “A talented player in need of a fresh start (and a bit of love from fans and coaches) after getting slightly lost in the shuffle playing for a mega club going through a weird period of their own.”

You know it and I know it.
But someone sees a HG player at prime age and probably thinks he's worth a lot of money.

IF we were to make an offer for Maddison, whatever anyone thinks of him, I'd say Winks is worth absolutely no more than half what we're willing to pay. Personally I'd say less than half.
Ive never been one to slate a player who wears our shirt and never will but Its a ridiculous market , although i agree with your statement winks has a dearth of prem expierience ,possibly has his prime years to come and will have an english tax on him which clubs would be willing to pay because of the 'rules' so is very sellable .

So we still need another striker to replace CV?

We've already replaced Vinicius and Bergwijn with Richarlison who can play in multiple positions.

Kane, Son, Kulusevski, Richarlison, Lucas and Perisic (can play in wide positions if needs be) is more than enough.

Spence is really exciting! Really looking forward to seeing what conte can do with him. Hopefully we’ve finally got our Kyle Walker MK II

Back
Top Bottom