OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The situation at United is where’d we’d have been if we still had Nuno and Hitchen instead of Conte and Paratici. The coach and the directors simply don’t know what they are doing.

Sorry to muddy your analogy, but Nuno was a Paratici pick.

Please don't drag us down with comparisons to this shit-show..... Let's enjoy it for what it is........

ENIC/Levy have had mistakes, but the Glaziers are utter filth...... The very nightmare that some people wrongly convinced themselves that our owners are; only they're dragging them down from a far further height.

Was this about United or Spurs...
The comparison is actually quite apt, as that was us a few years ago. We got so much stick over the years for this, especially from Utd fans who took great delight in cherry picking our best players whenever we got to the stage where we looked like threatening.

It's not us now though, and karma is biting them hard.

Give them a few more seasons of this directionless garbage, watch their revenue dry up as their overseas "fans" and sponsors all bail, then I'll be looking forward to cherry picking any promising talent they manage to dig up.

That's provided they don't get another bored billionaire, looking to massage his ego, to buy them and turn them around. If Chelsea can mug off Boehle for £4Bn, then I expect there's gonna be one out there who'll be happy to shell out similar for Utd. They'll likely get them for less tbh.

Odd ... Thought they'd give him the patronising sympathy vote, seeing as they're already out of sight!

I thought Brentford fans were better than that!

Seriously.... REALLY? How come?
You want us to look like TOTAL cunts?

The guy almost died on the pitch, he was a club legend, yes I wish he never left, but we were never seriously in for him this Summer...

But you go boo him when we play them.... Knock yourself out pal...

Just make sure you boo him extra LOUD AND HARD, so EVERYONE around you hears what you think of him!

Why not do a thumbs down and make an anti Eriksen placard while you're at it... REALLY make him feel unwelcome!!
Soppy Danish prick...

jeez.... Some people huh?
Finished??
Very animated.

Boo him because he now plays for a rival. It’s that simple. I don’t want to see any great player of ours line up for a league rival.. doesn’t sit right.

Ex spurs players who hold us with high regard .. would not do that. Jan Verts for example said he wouldn’t!

No need to make it about his health.

Poch will be there before the seasons out, probably before November. I also dont get the line they have good players, looking at a mid table team like Villa's side today you really wouldnt say their team was any worse.
Well, they have Bruno and he's world class. They have Ronaldo who may be old but he's world class. They've got this Martinez chap who some believe could be world class. They've got McTominay who's world class in the things that he does on the field, such as they are. They've got Eriksen and he's played with world class players. And they've got a whole team of players for which they've spent world class transfer fees and pay world class wages. That's not mid-table my friend, that's straight up world class.

Fairly anti-climatic ending but well played by Rayo. Rode their luck a bit for ~10 minutes towards the end there before Busquests was sent off.

FDJ really is a nice player and Raphinha looked dynamic before being subbed.

Beautiful to see United fans going through the 'Dele-cycle' with Bruno Fernandes. Many are starting to realize it but they still have their stubborn, tribal, know-nothing, shiny-object obsessed fans that remember the good ol' times and mistake that for the player's class. All coming to a head now though...but just like Dele it was AFTER an ill-advised contract extension giving him another 4 years and massively improved wages. Goals are a powerful drug.

I remember things like this:

Sunday at 16:22

Full Member​

Joined Dec 1, 2016Messages 6,014
You'll know when he plays well because we get two pages of Bruno is back and I can't believe some idiots doubted him. Both times that happened. Yeah if only he could play every game in Macedonia and Australia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom