When and why, exactly, did you start hating [Other Club]?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TottsAmazeballs

Supporter
Wanker Tenant
Someone in another thread mentioned the smarminess of the gooner team. Made me wonder when I stopped being a footy-supporter and started being a 'Spurs are the only team that aren't full of cunts - supporter'.

Goons: I was late to this party. But I remember the event when my strong dislike for the goons became hatred: Walcott's 2-finger gesture as he was stretchered off. I realised they were full of smug fucks and not one of them was a decent human being. A proper shower of arseholes.

Chavs: Honestly? When I went to a party in chelsea and saw what a shithole it was, full of entitled twats fighting over skanks. But specifically when they beat us in the semi final at WHL in 2008(?) by playing like cunts and then lying down for 5 minutes at a time for the ENTIRE second half. I was there for that and it was *almost* all worth it when a crazed fan ran on the pitch and tried to hay-maker Lampard. He got a warning from a teammate just as it was about to land and managed to duck, but it was a gnat's whisker from giving me sweet relief.

Manure: that comeback. Cunts. I fucking despised them anyway for their constant cheating (They must have been responsible for 50% of the rules written or rewritten in the past 20 years under Fergie). But that 5-goal comeback was where my blood turned to ice.

Spam: Mark Fucking Noble. I don't know exactly when. Frankly, I didn't really think about them. But this prick just kept on coming up with new ways to make me hate him. I guess you could say it reached peak when they were the first to beat us at new WHL.

Shitty: This was a slow-burner, but end of 2020, I think, when they won the PL and our backup goalie, Mr Dandruff said "they've not just won it, they've won it the right way" and I realised a) he's a fucking moron and b) footie is getting rogered by a big wedge of filthy lucre and we're the only team doing it the 'right way'. Fair play to Levy, tbh.

EDIT:

Dippers: Thanks to Ionman34 Ionman34 and Shotgunofmichalebrow Shotgunofmichalebrow , I have found my inner wrath and Dippers are now on the list. Primarily for the 82-year drought at the big bin, secondly for the branded candles and shirts in inappropriate places but also for the CL final, normalising plastic teeth and sounding like someone cleaning a window.

Last edited:
Woolwich you're bred into.

Chelsea because I'm a decent human being. That began when I attended my first match against them and heard the antisemitism.

West Ham, read above.

Liverpool. Never liked them, but that turned to absolute detestation when the went to New York and tried to win fans off the 9/11 tragedy, trying to compare the loss of the Americans to Hillsborough. They compounded it by placing branded candles at Auswitz. Scumbag club.

The rest I'm pretty ambivalent towards, they only register when we play them.

Woolwich you're bred into.

Chelsea because I'm a decent human being. That began when I attended my first match against them and heard the antisemitism.

West Ham, read above.

Liverpool. Never liked them, but that turned to absolute detestation when the went to New York and tried to win fans off the 9/11 tragedy, trying to compare the loss of the Americans to Hillsborough. They compounded it by placing branded candles at Auswitz. Scumbag club.

The rest I'm pretty ambivalent towards, they only register when we play them.
Wow, I didn't know that about the dippers. Fuck me. Actually negative class.

Woolwich because its your duty as a Yid.

Chelsea because of their racist/Nazi tendencies

West Ham because they think they they are bit special as a football team and will never admit they have ever been 'done' off pitch.

Liverpool because their fans are absolute cunts to a man.

Celtic because they are IRA supporting vermin.

I hate Real Madrid. Despite it being my best friend's team. It's their fans. They're so entitled. Their fucking white hankies. And they always treat their own players like dirt going way bac before Bale. Getting bailed out by the government. Francos team. Even calling their B team Castilla as if they feel entitled to that. Arrrgh. I hate em, I hate em, I hate em

Woolwich and Chelsea for as long as I can remember

West ham came later mainly due to their awful fans

Leicester in 15 16

Utd and pool pretty much as long as I can remember because my town was full of then despite being a good 2 and a half hour drive from both cities

City when they were bought out but intensified when Balotelli stamped on Parker

Stoke when they came to the Premier league, ditto Burnley

Cardiff when they came to the lane and were throwing coins at kids (i was one of them) in an fa cup replay

Rangers when I went up there recently and there was a dozen on the tube singing fuck the blacks and fuck the Jews

Everton for their reaction to Son

Forest since they came up and think they're massive

Southampton because they seem to hate us

To be honest I have an issue with pretty much every club we've played, for some perceived slight. It ain't healthy

Woolwich - actually the Irish woolwich fans arent as bad as the dippers but still scum and lately their online shit has become sickening. And well theyre woolwich

Chavs/spam - basically neo nazi scum. And hate how were their cup final

Rangers - because theyre UVF supporting, always singing about wading in catholic, fenian blood vermin

Hate is a really strong word.

Woolwich: local rivals and meme fans

Chelsea: we have a rivalry with these guys because they hate Jews, it’s fucked up.

West Ham: never really cared but they seemed to make us rivals.

Liverpool FC: narcissism, everything is about them, 9/11, The Holocaust, the Queens funeral. The whole world is about that club, if Donald Trump did football clubs.

Celtic: come across as really Chavy, like a run down Glaswegian Millwall and had huge problems with nonces which they hid, the nonce team. If Jimmy Savile did football teams.

Hate is a really strong word.

Woolwich: local rivals and meme fans

Chelsea: we have a rivalry with these guys because they hate Jews, it’s fucked up.

West Ham: never really cared but they seemed to make us rivals.

Liverpool FC: narcissism, everything is about them, 9/11, The Holocaust, the Queens funeral. The whole world is about that club, if Donald Trump did football clubs.

Celtic: come across as really Chavy, like a run down Glaswegian Millwall and had huge problems with nonces which they hid, the nonce team. If Jimmy Savile did football teams.
Wasnt just celtic in fairness. Rangers were the last club to come out to apologise to victims out of i think 11 clubs named in a report

Someone in another thread mentioned the smarminess of the gooner team. Made me wonder when I stopped being a footy-supporter and started being a 'Spurs are the only team that aren't full of cunts - supporter'.

Goons: I was late to this party. But I remember the event when my strong dislike for the goons became hatred: Walcott's 2-finger gesture as he was stretchered off. I realised they were full of smug fucks and not one of them was a decent human being. A proper shower of arseholes.

Chavs: Honestly? When I went to a party in chelsea and saw what a shithole it was, full of entitled twats fighting over skanks. But specifically when they beat us in the semi final at WHL in 2008(?) by playing like cunts and then lying down for 5 minutes at a time for the ENTIRE second half. I was there for that and it was *almost* all worth it when a crazed fan ran on the pitch and tried to hay-maker Lampard. He got a warning from a teammate just as it was about to land and managed to duck, but it was a gnat's whisker from giving me sweet relief.

Manure: that comeback. Cunts. I fucking despised them anyway for their constant cheating (They must have been responsible for 50% of the rules written or rewritten in the past 20 years under Fergie). But that 5-goal comeback was where my blood turned to ice.

Spam: Mark Fucking Noble. I don't know exactly when. Frankly, I didn't really think about them. But this prick just kept on coming up with new ways to make me hate him. I guess you could say it reached peak when they were the first to beat us at new WHL.

Shitty: This was a slow-burner, but end of 2020, I think, when they won the PL and our backup goalie, Mr Dandruff said "they've not just won it, they've won it the right way" and I realised a) he's a fucking moron and b) footie is getting rogered by a big wedge of filthy lucre and we're the only team doing it the 'right way'. Fair play to Levy, tbh.
This is fantastic, lol yep you have a fair few of my touchstones here. I'm throwing in Liverpool because of Hysel and the utterly ignored 39 dead Italians, not winning at Anfield no matter how well played for 82 years. And an all consuming hatred of you'll never walk alone, it's mawkish over sentimental and sucks balls, oh and the press conspiracy that somehow they are 'special 'they are cringe

"Fuck 'em all! Fuck 'em all! Utd, West Ham, Liverpool!"

everyone GIF

Back
Top Bottom