Argentina 🇦🇷 v Croatia 🇭🇷 (Tuesday 13th - 7pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah.. that's unreal. Poor Gvardiol, that goal will be shown so many times... touch and balance there was just different class.

Messi is wonderful, but you don’t have to call everything he does “genius” especially when it isn’t. What he just did there was not genius.

Confused Chrissy Teigen GIF

My take is the keeper comes out to make a challenge, fails to get a touch, and impedes the player, who has both made a controlled touch and a shot on target. I see it as a pen, and especially so based on some of the weak ones earlier in the tournament.

Ok but my view is that he came out as he’s entitled to do missed the touch but stopped and didn’t run into Alvarez

It was the other way round but purely academic now

What's incredible for me is just how perfect he is at the basics and fundamentals.

Never seems to even over hit a pass let alone fluff one or bobble on along. First touch always immaculate.

That in itself is the genius.

Excellent player agreed but not a genius imv

That belongs to Pele, Maradona and Mark Falco

Back
Top Bottom