Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will the PL act on this?
If I am reading this correctly Chelsea was using Vietesse to keep promising youngsters on its books but funding VA to do so. This spending was essentially hidden so the team could pass FFP rules. They had an unfair advantage of having another club fund their youth. Whilst all along funding them. I am not an expert on this so if any one can help join the dots cheers.

To me it's cheating and the should face consequences but I will bow to expert views

If I am reading this correctly Chelsea was using Vietesse to keep promising youngsters on its books but funding VA to do so. This spending was essentially hidden so the team could pass FFP rules. They had an unfair advantage of having another club fund their youth. Whilst all along funding them. I am not an expert on this so if any one can help join the dots cheers.

To me it's cheating and the should face consequences but I will bow to expert views

If karma existed Chelsea would have been fired into the Sun years ago.

Unfortunately they’ll likely just end up with zero consequences as per usual

Premier League braced for battle with Chelsea over potential breach of financial rules - with club preparing to cite Antonio Rudiger's exit as one reason for their huge £121m losses​

• Chelsea have reported losses of £121 million across the 2021/22 season
  • They were barred from receiving revenue for over two months from March 10
  • However, the majority of their income for the season had already been banked
By MATT HUGHES FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 20:39 BST, 28 March 2023 | UPDATED: 00:52 BST, 29 March 2023

Chelsea are set for a battle with the Premier League over a potential breach of spending rules with the club ready to cite Antonio Rudiger's departure for Real Madrid on a free transfer last season as one justification for their huge losses.
In reporting a loss of £121million for the 2021-22 season Chelsea cited 'extraordinary expenses and loss of revenue' when working under a government licence last year, but sources have told Sportsmail that the restrictions only cost the club a few million pounds.
Chelsea were barred from receiving revenue by the government after Roman Abramovich was sanctioned on 10 March last year until the Todd Boehly takeover was completed on May 28, but the vast majority of their income for the season had already been banked by that point.

Premier League braced for battle with Chelsea over potential breach of financial rules - with club preparing to cite Antonio Rudiger's exit as one reason for their huge £121m losses​

• Chelsea have reported losses of £121 million across the 2021/22 season
  • They were barred from receiving revenue for over two months from March 10
  • However, the majority of their income for the season had already been banked
By MATT HUGHES FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 20:39 BST, 28 March 2023 | UPDATED: 00:52 BST, 29 March 2023

Chelsea are set for a battle with the Premier League over a potential breach of spending rules with the club ready to cite Antonio Rudiger's departure for Real Madrid on a free transfer last season as one justification for their huge losses.
In reporting a loss of £121million for the 2021-22 season Chelsea cited 'extraordinary expenses and loss of revenue' when working under a government licence last year, but sources have told Sportsmail that the restrictions only cost the club a few million pounds.
Chelsea were barred from receiving revenue by the government after Roman Abramovich was sanctioned on 10 March last year until the Todd Boehly takeover was completed on May 28, but the vast majority of their income for the season had already been banked by that point.

LOL........ That Spurs and their sullied image though; eh Matt Law?

Fucking cunt.

So off the top of my head and therefore only listing the specific highlights of "big games" e.g. Cup semi's, title races etc...

2012 - We should be in with a shout of the FA Cup + because of their CL win vs Bayern (now should be handed to Bayern) we finished 4th but played in Europa.
2014/15 - We should be crowned Legaue Cup winners
2015/16 - PL Title should be awarded to us = Battle of the Bridge denied us Title.
2016/17 - PL Title now goes to Spurs
2017/18 - Tottenham to be crowned League Cup winners

Obviously financial compensation for the place they took when finishing above us (that's £1m per place).

So:
x2 PL Titles
x2 Legaue Cups
x1 FA Cup
and approx £200m in financial compensation owed to us at least.

Won’t they just use some of the £1.5 billion that’s meant to go towards infrastructure on the debts? They’ll say it’s the only way they can operate going forwards and the stadium development is too costly. Without going all Joan Thomas, I’m sensing a “not one brick” scenario with their stadium!
It's not cash that's short but cash generated by football activities. If applied correctly (big if) using that 1.5bn will have no effect to ffp. They won't owe a debt but will fail ffp

Matt Law Chelsea correspondent for Telegraph has not made a single tweet about Chelsea other than a piece about them losing a coach to Bayern.

This morning he's still Tweeting about Tottenham( x2 tweets).
since 20th March he's Tweeted about Tottenham 41 times (this doesn't include replies of which there are even more but even I can't be arsed to count them).

He doesn't cover Tottenham in a "formal" capacity, his assigned club is Chelsea.

So what has he Tweeted about Chelsea recently:
x6 Tweets - The coach going to Bayern
Mudryk x2 - A story on how brilliant Mudryk is and how this brilliance will be on show against England so Chav supporters can get a glimpse of what is to come......cough, cough not a peep following his no show vs England
(x2 tweets on a story about Paul McGrath (he's a Villa supporter))
x2 Twwets on a puff piece about Ken Bates and Abramovic marking 20th anniversary of the sale/purchase
x1 Tweet on the progress of Kante injury.

Absolutely NOTHING about their losses and recent financial results
Absolutely NOTHING about FFP implications
Absolutely NOTHING about dodgy dealings of Vitesse's financial irregularities and implications

Now tell me there isn't something fishy about this behaviour.

Last edited:
Some will inevitably float, so best get the burning chair ready.
Bring out the Wicker man...

girl man GIF

Back
Top Bottom