Anzhi Makhachkala (Russia) - Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our 6th form study room used to have computers in it when I was at school 12 years ago. All anyone did was play champ manager or the original gta on them until the teachers cottoned on and had to put a supervisor in there at all times!

iPads would have been much easier.
My school (yes, I did go sometimes) had one BBC Computer between 550 pupils. That bad boy worked hard for the money.

Anyone looking for a real good stream should go for the Bloodzeed Acestream. Seems to be class tonight. No lag, stutter and HD. It's also English.
Bloodzeed is Epic!
His streams are always great ... pretty much HD (but need extra software).
Plus, he puts a lot of Spurs games on.
I would defo recommend it.
Unfortunately, I cant use it anymore ... got a data cap on my internet. So, only shitty streams for me. :defoe:

Thank god marathon man siggy isn't starting, that atleast must give confirmation that he is a starter, rather than some guy who started becoz chadli was injured. Happy to see light-skinned idris elba (dembele) is starting wit sandro.

Shoot me down for maybe missing something here. But why not use the TV Catchup website? It has every freeview channel and good quality. Also has an app too.

Back
Top Bottom