Kane’s last home game for Spurs - Brentford, 1230 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_oqyaqtRUWX1saykiio1_400.gif

It's all on Levy.

He hires and fires them all.

He deserves this for what he did to Martin Jol.

He had it coming.
How people ignore this simple fact is beyond me. If a coach is dreadful, who hired him? If we're shit in the market who hires the scouts and DoF? Who sets the budgets?

I couldnt stand Conte or Mourinho, Nuno was a joke, all anti Spurs football. Paratici and Hitchen were laughable. Says an awful lot about the common denominator

We're going to need a whole new squad because there are probably only two or three players who I'd want to keep at the moment. These guys are just running around out there with no ability on and off the ball. It's incredible. This is what happens when you keep going through the bargain bins year after year, the whole team ends up lacking quality.
Which part of the above does Ed the Duck Ed the Duck disagree with???

Shut up shut up, we've got a great stadium, easily financed debt and a long term plan, all this is on the players and the managers and our advisers, the ball boys and Chas and Dave. Seriously what do you expect for your 60 quid. Youre all an embarrassment to Dan. Just grow up, arggggh

I am talking about where they have lead us to after 23 years. hoping to lose to avoid 8th or whatever you said. Oh I see you are one of the remember 25 or 30 years ago lot. Anyway, I will leave you to carry on supporting levy & enic. If what you see won't change your mind then nothing will. see ya!
You have me wrong.

I remember the glory years of the early 80’s and don’t remember the glory years of the 60’s.

ENIC have been good for us compared to what came before. You might be too young to remember but I do.

The last 10-15 years have been great. We have a drop off now and I can understand the frustration with The drop off as people compare to what we had in the recent past. But at least we aren’t relegation contenders like we were in the 90’s when Arenal were winning everything.

I do think we have run our course with ENIC and if Sheik five names wants to buy us to take us to the next level then that would be fantastic. But I think history will look back at the ENIC years fondly, as we axhieved so much without actually winning a trophy.

I still can't believe he brought Lucas on, inexcusable decision.
Any manager, caretaker or not could have given one of our kid's a run out at 1-3 down such as Craig or Sarr.

But no, that Muppet brings on a one game wonder to do a lap of honour, a jog, a look at me end of season jaunt.

This is the very reason Mason should be relegated to managing the kids.

At Hull City where the damage he causes won't be critical.

Back
Top Bottom