Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nightclub Kid Dancing GIF

Damn, Orban was away on a great through ball, made a bit of space but dithered on the ball and got tackled from behind, didn’t get the shot off. Thought he’d have scored for sure there.

Definitely think Eze or Kudus would be good additions, we were pretty lacking in dynamism in the final third when Maddison wasn’t on the ball.

Damn, Orban was away on a great through ball, made a bit of space but dithered on the ball and got tackled from behind, didn’t get the shot off. Thought he’d have scored for sure there.
Clearly he's trying to drop his value to make the transfer easier.

I’d much rather spend huge on a true 1v1 wing talent than buy Orban honestly. He is good but he reminds me a lot of Callum Wilson. Son in the center would be a much more effective solution if we’re trying to win now.

I honestly think he needs a season on loan to be Spurs starting CF quality. And sitting on our bench, in a season with no Europe, wouldn’t help him at all.

If only we hadn’t spunked nearly £100m on Porro Kulu and Gil… just imagine what we could’ve bought on the wing with that money. I like Paratici but that’s aging poorly.

Back
Top Bottom