Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we'll face a very tough game there next week. I'm pleased it's a lunchtime Saturday game. Home teams can sometimes be a bit sluggish in these games.

When was the last time we played well in a lunch time kick off?

Serious question. I hate those games more than any.

After reading this, I'm totally speechless..

Brazil forward Neymar, 31, requested a 25-room mansion, swimming pool and sauna, eight workers to keep his house tidy, nine cars and all expenses paid for travel, restaurants and hotels when he signed for Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal. (Cope via Goal)
Wonder if he’d refuse to join if they could only find a 24 room mansion or would he insist on an extension.

Really strange one this. before this summer and ManC showing interest in him, nobody really had him as an "elite" club type signing at this stage. Especially not Europe's best club. he's a lively fucker for sure and has some ability, he does make things happen, can cause some mayhem, but is a bit erratic and still a bit raw. I mean he's only 21, so there is big potential there, but I would have thought his next move would have been a second tier club.

Back
Top Bottom