AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just noticed summit in the warm-up, albeit subtle ...
Ange seems to have the subs warning up with the first team (rather than separately as has often been done by past managers in years gone by)

The difference is it looks as if he has the positional groups warming up together...
Hence Skipp warming up with Bissouma, Sarr etc, even though he's on the bench.

I assume (but haven't seen) the attacking players are all doing their relevant warm ups together...

If this isn't just coincidence, and deliberate, then I love the feeling of inclusion and togetherness this must manifest within the group.

You're one of the midfielders / defenders / attackers etc, whether you're on the bench or starting... You're ALL part of the squad group!

I like that!

Last edited:
I get why ange is looking a bit fed up during interviews, there’s only so many times you can answer the same question

He handles it so well too

Back
Top Bottom