Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Caicedo was always a weird one. He was ok for Brighton last season and for-filled the big lump guy in the middle job but he never owned the pitch like Bissouma, he isn’t a baller.

He was basically a poor man’s Declan Rice, I can see why you would buy him as he is young and could become really good but £100+m for him still seems so bizarre.

Even more strange when Gallagher and Kovacic are better players and Chavs sold one and might have sold the other.

Caicedo was always a weird one. He was ok for Brighton last season and for-filled the big lump guy in the middle job but he never owned the pitch like Bissouma, he isn’t a baller.

He was basically a poor man’s Declan Rice, I can see why you would buy him as he is young and could become really good but £100+m for him still seems so bizarre.

Even more strange when Gallagher and Kovacic are better players and Chavs sold one and might have sold the other.
This is also where their transfer policy looks ridiculous.
If Caceido doesnt work out, what do you do when you've paid £115 million for a guy and given him an 8 year contract?
You either sell him at a massive loss or are stuck paying his wages for the best part of a decade.

If Caceido doesnt work out, what do you do when you've paid £115 million for a guy and given him an 8 year contract?
You either sell him at a massive loss or are stuck paying his wages for the best part of a decade.

Clearlake Capital who invest in Chelsea get most of their money from Saudi. They will flog the fuckers dirty style. Chelsea are an oil club still just hidden by layers of legal bollocks.

Still will be a lot as they have Caicedo, Mudryk who cost £100m, even Enzo much as Chav fans have hyped him hasn’t been that good, I mean Sarr has played far better so far this season and we got him for comparative peanuts.

I‘d settle for either of your last sentence , fuck em

Of all the leeches that have attached themselves to football in the social media age this guy is the worst. At least Goldbridge is funny, this one has nothing.
Goldbridge is just doing an impersonation of Alan Partridge for a generation to young to know who that is.

Rory's thing is looking as stupid as possible and making himself an object of ridicule.

Back
Top Bottom