Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The injury crisis might have something to do with Bohley sacking the medical team.

From what Poch is saying, it sounds like he's walked into a situation where he's had no say in the players that have come in and he's expected to just make it work. A proven recipe for disaster that an experienced manager should have foreseen.
💰💰💰💰💰

He's been unbelievably naive and arrogant.

They are in massive trouble and make no mistake.

Last edited:

Mauricio Pochettino: How Chelsea project differs from my job at Tottenham​

“It was different because [at Spurs] the transformation was with us: we found the squad [while working with] the club, we were working for six months to a year to change and design the strategy [moving forwards].

“[At Chelsea], the plan was already made. We arrived here to develop this project, it has already started [before I was appointed] and now I am part of the plan. I’m responsible here, like I was at Tottenham but it was a little bit different.

“I believe, I really believe [in the Chelsea plan]. I think the balance is good, but the problem is we cannot show or reflect the balance because we have players who should be important today who are not on the team because they were injured.

“Circumstances that happened on the team that we cannot present…even with all the players fit, maybe you can lose games.”

Fuck knows what Mike Dean actually send to him at Turf Moor......but he's never really been the same / sane since

Military veterans living on £50m site next to Stamford Bridge 'take legal action to prevent Chelsea's £2bn redevelopment of the stadium from going ahead', in fresh blow to Todd Boehly​

• Chelsea are looking to invest £2bn to redevelop Stamford Bridge
  • Military veterans living next to Stamford Bridge want to stop the redevelopment
  • Mail Sport's new WhatsApp Channel: Get the breaking news and exclusives here
By SAM BROOKES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:02 BST, 26 September 2023 |

Military veterans have reportedly taken legal action to scupper Chelsea's £2billion revamp of Stamford Bridge.
The Blues' redevelopment plans were given the green light in July after they offered £50m for the site where around 100 military veterans and their war widows live next to Stamford Bridge.
Mail Sport revealed the veterans were furious at the prospect of being forced out of their homes, and they have now stepped up their efforts to prevent the sale from happening.
Hahahaha!!

Is that The Chavski Pensioners? I remember when that was their nickname!!

It would be hilarious if that stopped the Slumford Bridge redevelopment

Presume it just means the price will go up?

In the meantime, Chavski 0-1 Pensioners and another disappointing home defeat

pensioners-square.jpg

Hopefully Chelsea see this stat :

Fat Frank has a better PPG at Chelsea 1.67 than DeZerbi has at Brighton 1.61

Pretty stunned by that, thought DeZerbi was the next football Messiah?!

Maybe they will buy Wembley ?

I'd be looking at doing so if I were Clearlake and I wanted to flip them on quite quickly. A new stadium would cost £2 billion and 5/6 years to get planning and build. Five years ago Wembley was worth £600 million, so potentially a billion or just under that now. Being called the Wembley Wankers will be a hard one to market though...

Just caught up for a coffee with a Chelsea mate. Follows them all over Europe. Well, he did. Says he’s lost a bit of interest over the past year. Other stuff on in life. Man City have ruined football. Hardly watches anymore.

What a fucking coincidence, eh? 🙄

Just caught up for a coffee with a Chelsea mate. Follows them all over Europe. Well, he did. Says he’s lost a bit of interest over the past year. Other stuff on in life. Man City have ruined football. Hardly watches anymore.

What a fucking coincidence, eh? 🙄

My United supporting mate is just as bad.

The minute they aren't winning every game he just stops "following football".

Fuck me if these cunts ever had to walk a mile in a spurs supporters shoes

Back
Top Bottom