Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Team news of match against FC Sheriff:
Hopefully back for Newcastle. I'm quite excited about Capoue's return, I feel he's more suited to the breaking down of lesser teams than Sandro as he's a better passer and striker of the ball whereas Sandro is unparalleled at breaking down plays and keeping us strong at the back.

Teams that win trophies are build on players like Sandro, someone who would literally put their body on the line for a win. His love for the club is clear and I just hope one day we can see him lift a trophy in a spurs shirt

Sandro is my favourite player. By a mile. I hope his injury is not serious but just a precautionary move. Even if it isn't, Newcastle is the only true team where he'd be missed as the international break comes right after giving him a chance to recover.

Can't wait for the break, in all honesty. Sandro, Capoue, Rose, Zeki, Chadli.. all nursing injuries. The very fact that we're still competitive without having to play anyone apart from Jan out of position shows how strong our squad is. Even last season, we never had this. I remember the days where we played Modric out wide on the left and Dembele on the right. This is such a massive step up squad wise.

Pre - Man City thoughts from the beast:
“I believe we can win at City because if we play well ourselves we can beat any team. We are a good team.”

“You have to win consecutive matches.

“Like from now, to win five games consecutively for this dream to come back.
"This defeat to Newcastle was s***." :sandroscream:

“Now it is the time to go to Manchester City and beat them.”

'I believe we can win there because if we play well ourselves we can beat any team. We have to try. We are a good team, you can see the players in the team and on the bench.

'If you see teams in the top four, they win a lot of games in a row, five or more. We still have to do it. We did it last season but drew a lot at the end which made the difference.

'Now it is the time to go to Manchester City and beat them, then Manchester United, we have to win this game as we lost in this game against Newcastle.

'Everyone up front has played well but some teams don't score, then in the next games can score a lot. I think this will change for us. We will score a lot, I hope.'
Loved his straight-forwardness there.
Top lad, this guy. As long as he plays, we have a chance. COYS

Last edited:
1470235_10151815168863505_2020459499_n.jpg

Made my hungover morning this. He's just nestling in for the night. Sandro's crazy.

Enlighten me oh chosen one.
Well, there's this thing. You might have noticed it by now. But I guess you haven't, or else we wouldn't be having this conversation.

AVB really takes a long time to work injured players back into the first team. Only real exception thus far was Bale, and Dembele last year when we were extremely thin at center midfield. It's just what he does.

The only player in our squad that I see being rushed back into the first team at the moment is Rose.

Well, there's this thing. You might have noticed it by now. But I guess you haven't, or else we wouldn't be having this conversation.

AVB really takes a long time to work injured players back into the first team. Only real exception thus far was Bale, and Dembele last year when we were extremely thin at center midfield. It's just what he does.

The only player in our squad that I see being rushed back into the first team at the moment is Rose.
You really shouldn't have bothered.

Stick to NFL or NHL or ....

You really shouldn't have bothered.

Stick to NFL or NHL or ....
What a quality post.

The insight of this post simply astounds me. Haha, "dumb Americans don't understand football, they need to stick to NFL and hockey!" That one gets me every single time, it's quite a knee-slapper.

Crawl back into your cave Ted. What has happened to you?

My favourite thing about Sandro's interviews is that it seems like his native Terminator programming is fighting with his media training. He clearly wants to rip some heads off with a bloody massive grin on his face. Instead he struggles through and says how he enjoyed the game.

Maybe when he plays against the Scum next time...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom