Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3-1 win against Brighton today

Up to 4th in the WSL

I was tempted to go to this but had a late night after watching a Pink Floyd tribute act that were on stage for 3 fucking hours last night which was about 2 too many.

When you only know 6-7 of their songs that's a really long time.

Had two cunts on the table behind us that never stopped rabbiting the whole time. If I were 25-30 years younger words would have been had.

Even the Mrs commented on the fact I gave them a pass this morning.

I'm mellowing with age.

I was tempted to go to this but had a late night after watching a Pink Floyd tribute act that were on stage for 3 fucking hours last night which was about 2 too many.

When you only know 6-7 of their songs that's a really long time.

Had two cunts on the table behind us that never stopped rabbiting the whole time. If I were 25-30 years younger words would have been had.

Even the Mrs commented on the fact I gave them a pass this morning.

I'm mellowing with age.
Shine on you crazy diamond.

View: https://twitter.com/SpursWomen/status/1714582465325461529

We are pleased to confirm that our Women’s Super League fixture at home to Woolwich on Sunday 17 December will be played at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The match is currently scheduled to kick off at 2pm, although the date and kick-off time remain subject to change based on December's WSL broadcast selections. Any change to the scheduling of this and our other WSL matches will be communicated in due course.

December's clash will represent the third time we have hosted a WSL north London derby at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium since the 2019/20 campaign, while we also hosted the Gunners in N17 during pre-season of 2021.

The inaugural meeting in November, 2019, set a then-record WSL attendance figure of 38,262 and with tickets set to go on sale in the coming days, we look forward to welcoming another bumper crowd to our world-class stadium in December.

Women's Season Ticket Holders will be able to secure their seats for this fixture during dedicated priority windows, beginning on the dates below. Men's Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase tickets during the General Sale phase.

Priority booking window opening dates:

Thursday 19 October, 10am - Gallery (Legends) Women's Season Ticket Holders
Friday 20 October, 10am - Remaining Women's Season Ticket Holders
Monday 23 October, 2pm – General Sale

Tickets will be priced as follows:

Adult: £15.00
Seniors (over 65): £7.50
Young adult (18 to 21): £7.50
Junior: £3.50
Family ticket (two adults and two juniors): £30.00

Standard booking fees apply upon purchasing a ticket.

Tickets can be purchased via our eTicketing website here.

Playing some tidy stuff up 3-1 away to Villa crowd 3k, 160 Tottenham fans commentator on fa player seems impressed with that following making a trip from London in hellish weather with a lunchtime KO

Last edited:
The ladies at least temporarily doing everything the guys can do...

28yTEpo.png

Back
Top Bottom