Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was way more comfortable than I expected, Fulham can be tricky and took points at the Library this season.

We seemed to win that almost in 2nd gear.

If I have to quibble about anything the guys that come on need to do more to impact the game.

Just on my way home from that. What a strange game. First thirty mi utes I thought we were too slow but then we exploded, attacked really well and should have got a few. Second half we struggled to pick up their change in formation and subs for what seemed like an age but then when we did we managed the game perfectly and the last half an hour was nothing really.

Any news on Sarr and Udogie?

Sarr’s been poorly and Udogie felt a bit of tightness, but nothing to worry about

Some old boy called Jez on TS atm..... 89 yr old Spurs fan...... First game attended 1944...... Finishing writing a book atm......

Bet that'll be a cracking read.

Proper YIDO. 💪

Well!

That monkey on Richarlison's back seems to have grown into a gorilla - poor guy can't buy a goal and he looked a bit forlorn out on the left there.

Tonight saw magical skills and horrendous finishing in equal parts. I think we were lucky to be playing a shit Fulham team, because we didn't play with quite the intensity I've seen recently.

The Stadium struggled for atmosphere, but the Fulham supporters, like their team, were thankfully even worse.

Still top of the league? Well I'll be jiggered!.

That was way more comfortable than I expected, Fulham can be tricky and took points at the Library this season.

We seemed to win that almost in 2nd gear.

If I have to quibble about anything the guys that come on need to do more to impact the game.

Really? I thought they gave us a really hard game.
If not for some excellent blocks at the back they'd have had some very dangerous shots on target.

I didn't feel comfortable at any point really. Maybe 87' minute the old heart rate started coming down.

Victory always feels good! Could have had 4 goals at least, but I’ll gladly take 2-0. And i am still yet to watch Tottenham lose a game :) Onto Crystal Palace and hopefully staying at the top.

I actually thought Richy was good in the first half, but had some screwups in the second. Then again as a whole we were pretty sloppy after getting up 2-0. Wonder if he’ll ever put it together with us.

Big thanks to everyone at work for not bothering me to do much for the last two hours of my shift :) And the NBC sports app for somehow letting my 30 minute trial last the whole game lol

One game at a time, one win at a time. COYS!

Oh and fuck you VAR - you spoiled my joy when Sonny scored. I've been so messed up by VAR reviews that I thought, "VAR will look at this and it won't count.", so I didn't jump for joy like I used to. Yet another reason to scrap it - it interferes with the game even when it's not interfering with the game.

Him and Maddison are going to enjoy playing together.
Rodrigo > James > Sonny

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom