Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Fuck international breaks. Fuck Southgate boring ball. Fuck UEFA. 2 weeks with no Ange ball, withdrawal symptoms will hit hard.

Back at the Lane, under the lights. Fulham are inconsistent and unpredictable.

Suspended/Injured

Bissouma, Solomon, Perisic, Bentancur, Sessengon.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - VVD - Udogie
Hojbjerg
Sarr - Maddison
Deki - Son - Johnson

Hopefully results will go our way that weekend before we play and we will still be top with a game in hand. City/Brighton Draw and Chelsea smashing Woolwich.

We can dream, right?

Couldn’t type fast enough to get ticket to the Dippers game. So got tickets to Fulham as I could type fast enough. I like Fulham so only want to crush them 7-0.

Couldn’t type fast enough to get ticket to the Dippers game. So got tickets to Fulham as I could type fast enough. I like Fulham so only want to crush them 7-0.

Fulham is like 3 less letters than Liverpool........... Just how slow do you type???? :pochshock:

Fulham is like 3 less letters than Liverpool........... Just how slow do you type???? :pochshock:
Its the fucking bank validation text. 3 fucking times the ticket was gone by thetime i did ghe text.

Plus im shit at typing but blaming the banking system is easier

Fuck international breaks. Fuck Southgate boring ball. Fuck UEFA. 2 weeks with no Ange ball, withdrawal symptoms will hit hard.

Back at the Lane, under the lights. Fulham are inconsistent and unpredictable.

Suspended/Injured

Bissouma, Solomon, Perisic, Bentancur, Sessengon.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - VVD - Udogie
Hojbjerg
Sarr - Maddison
Deki - Son - Johnson
We hope that is the team but we need them all to avoid injury when away on International duty. That is the biggest threat as we do have a lot of injuries and cannot afford any more.

3 night games in a row, 2 at home. I think that'll really suit us.

While it's a pain to wait for the monday the internationals tend to end on the tuesday so it's a few days extra prep which is a great help.

Hojbjerg has earned his spot filling in for Yves.

Also - do Brazil and Argentina have games this oct?

Back
Top Bottom