Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's why we won't miss Biss tonight(hopefully)
Biss has undeniably been superb for us and we haven't had anyone that can receive the ball under pressure and transition/travel like him since Modric. But I don't think that's what we'll need tonight if the game goes to plan. If we have the possession and territory we should have, we will be trying to crack a probably deep and packed Fulham defence. In that respect PEH is at least as accomplished as Biss and probably more so (I believe the stats back that up as well). Also, putting the occasional Fulham fire out is right up his street.
So, a win tonight and a PEH assist or goal for me.
Now don't make a monkey of me Pierre.
Thanks Pierre, no assists but two key passes for the goals tonight😅

He was ace tonight, like all season.

He was the prime example of the Sky team damning us with faint praise throughout. It was typified by Alan Smith saying "he's been fairly solid after a shaky start". Ten seconds later a graphic pops up showing that he has the best keeping stats of anyone in the league.

The bitter, nasally challenged spunk-spangled toss cloth.
A lot of people,fans and other,jumped on him being dodgy in pre season.

Tbh he looked a little shakey but should never make decisions on pre season...they are friendlies

Will the gooners readjust the league table again based on fixture difficulty? That was fucking pathetic by them the other week.

What a bunch of whiny, bitch-ass motherfuckers. I hate seeing them around all the time. They're like roaches here in the US- fucking everywhere with their dumb red jerseys, crowing loudly about an invincibles team they never even saw play except on youtube. If they find out you're Spurs they start doing stupid group chants in public like a bunch of adolescent monkeys.

Nothing would make me happier than to finish above them the next two seasons and help contribute to the end of the 'Arteta era'.

Eagerly awaiting the headlines that Tottenham overtake City at the top of the table...

Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Lovely game. Think the same as everyone - first half lovely, second half unlovely.

Thought Richy and PEH played really well alongside the usual suspects.

Noticed Sky put Man City '1st' and Woolwich '2nd' yesterday when we were only 'joint top' over the break so it is imperative we win on Friday. I want to see how everyone copes over the weekend knowing that whatever happens we'll still be top on our own!

Thought we were brilliant first half. Been waiting years to play like this. Yeah second half dropped off but it was a Monday, we got a really tough game Friday. Just so grate to see us getvthe ball from A to B in 6 seconds with 3 passes rather than 2 minutes with 24 passes. We look really confident.

I don't think the team are really interested in the league position. They are just enjoying it. And so are we.

Ange just seems to say what we all think. This is just gonna get better and better I reckon.
Say What Weird Al GIF

So we are gonna win TWO PL-titles???

Pee Wee Herman Wow GIF

Back
Top Bottom