Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this is the game that has categorically won me over with Ange.

It’s not ‘naive’ football. It’s aggressive, attacking intent that focusses on moving the ball quickly and pushing the play up the pitch. The players have bought into it. Some of them aren’t up to the task, but that’s besides the point.

Play to your strengths. Don’t try and hide your weaknesses.

Let’s absolutely fucking pump the dildo nomads.

It was never naive. The media just didn’t understand. A lazy incorrect narrative.

Lucky Jim Jams!

ZY3kT9C.png

Absolutely

Some criticising the manager earlier should give their heads a wobble!

COYS
It's absolutely mad. We're playing the best football we've played in years. Arguably even better than under Pochettino, even though we're without half our squad, missing key players and a few quality players light, even with a full squad available.

They just want to see Ange and the club fail. I wish they'd fuck off. Negative pricks. Give it a couple of transfer windows and judge it then if it's not going well, but all things considered, given the circumstances we're in, we're doing fucking well.

Feared the worst beforehand but delighted with the point to stop the rot.Hopefully we can get back to winning ways next match and stay in touch for a top four spot which I know is going to be difficult .

Back
Top Bottom