Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Biss lost his head. Surrounded and tried to be hero.
Simply pass out to the left but he chose to turn back into the middle where 3 citeh players were! Wtf does Biss need to keep the ball for so long he does it all the time. Can he pass the ball forward sometime and linger than 2 yards.
I like Biss think he has great close control may be we should push him forward more abd play PEH in the 6. We know he can glide past players so if he did this further up field might help us with the attacking.

I think you will find they are. Lamela was the best, only sent off once.
Even Ardiles was a niggly litle sod .
Pochettino sent off 20 times.
3 world cups. Maybe we can learn something.
Usually quite sly with it. Romero is a bit too obvious.
I think there was a real animal that was sent off against England in the 1966 world cup....When sending offs were almost unheard of. Wouldn't know his name but I'm sure someone on here would remember it. Bazali Bazali ?

One in the eye for all those accusing Ange of taking a Very naive approach IMO.

- We should’ve sat deep, and let City reign down crosses on our undersized back 4.

- Kicked it long to our big targetman striker in Son, not play in a way that will help us establish a blueprint long-term and maybe, just maybe we could’ve lost by a respectable 2-0 scoreline. 🙄

Yeh I don’t get it. It’s the only way he can manage, it’s the philosophy that the players have bought into, to compromise now would look weak and undermine the long term goal.

Above all managers that don’t compromise on their principles like Pep and Klopp are the ones with the biggest ceilings in terms of where they can get their teams to over time. We could sit deep and maybe nick a draw against Chelsea after the sending offs but being more pragmatic endangers the project.

Ange looks fantastic but this is very similar to first season Klopp at Liverpool. He is playing his vision but without all the players to make it work, some players will thrive and be a long term staple of the club and others will fall and get replaced in the next transfer windows. The most important thing from here is the recruitment, it has to be good.

Yeh I don’t get it. It’s the only way he can manage, it’s the philosophy that the players have bought into, to compromise now would look weak and undermine the long term goal.

Above all managers that don’t compromise on their principles like Pep and Klopp are the ones with the biggest ceilings in terms of where they can get their teams to over time. We could sit deep and maybe nick a draw against Chelsea after the sending offs but being more pragmatic endangers the project.

Ange looks fantastic but this is very similar to first season Klopp at Liverpool. He is playing his vision but without all the players to make it work, some players will thrive and be a long term staple of the club and others will fall and get replaced in the next transfer windows. The most important thing from here is the recruitment, it has to be good.
He has got the players but only 11. Two are injured and one had been suspended

Back
Top Bottom