Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha ha ha.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

If this decision had been against us you'd be exploding all over the forum blabbering about conspiracy theories and Anti Spurs agendas ....

God. Your so funny 😹
Why don’t you go back to complaining that we drew away to city instead of winning.

You sounded fucking depressed at full time - something along the lines of “I guess considering the circumstances it was a decent result but we still are winless in 4”

You’re a troll. Get fucked. And your new haircut sucks.

Sir Alf running around at the preventing our players from shaking hands with the ‘animals’ as he called them!

Cloughie would have decked one of them!
He refused to let them exchange shirts too.
He went on tour with Spurs to South America some years earlier and was disgusted at the cheating they indulged in.
Calling them 'animals' enraged FIFA so they replaced Sir Stanley Rous as President with the corrupt João Havelange of Brazil and have been punishing us ever since.

There goes that trembly bottom lip again.

Your post to the other poster you "claim" was suggesting it was a long ball...

What game are you talking about mate?
I only watched the spurs game where our first was from a long ball forward and city scored two from us surrendering possession in and around our box

Melon and a liar to boot.
Yep, thanks.
I couldn't work out if you were just trying to start a fight or had comprehension difficulties.

And bless you - it turns out it was both.

Fuck knows why you think a pass that goes half the length of the pitch from passer to receiver doesn't count as a long ball, but there you go.

I guess English isn't your first language.

He refused to let them exchange shirts too.
He went on tour with Spurs to South America some years earlier and was disgusted at the cheating they indulged in.
Calling them 'animals' enraged FIFA so they replaced Sir Stanley Rous as President with the corrupt João Havelange of Brazil and have been punishing us ever since.
And it was about two years later that Racing Club proved Sir Alf right again in the Intercontinental Cup against Celtic:

(Now this documentary is from Celtic TV so expect a little obvious bias)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrZNg17-SVo

I fully expect us to to be punished for that decision by Hooper.
Continually.
This is the second time this season that there has been a decision in our favour that has sent the media into a meltdown. We won’t get any of the “well it’s swings and roundabouts” sympathy from the media when our players are getting scythed to pieces and decisions are given against us. It won’t just be Hooper. All refs will be keen to show their “integrity”

This is the second time this season that there has been a decision in our favour that has sent the media into a meltdown. We won’t get any of the “well it’s swings and roundabouts” sympathy from the media when our players are getting scythed to pieces and decisions are given against us. It won’t just be Hooper. All refs will be keen to show their “integrity”

Tbf City themselves took it ok after the game.

Yep, thanks.
I couldn't work out if you were just trying to start a fight or had comprehension difficulties.

And bless you - it turns out it was both.

Fuck knows why you think a pass that goes half the length of the pitch from passer to receiver doesn't count as a long ball, but there you go.

I guess English isn't your first language.
So now you did say it? Well colour me surprised!

I'm not sure it's my reading comprehension that's the issue here, more your understanding of measurement. 20 yards is half the pitch? You still playing under 10's Football then?

I guess by your measurements, we can class a goal kick out to the fullback as a "long ball" then?

Right now I'm guessing, with a reasonably high degree of accuracy, that your shoe size is Ronald McDonald.

Tbf City themselves took it ok after the game.
Not doubting that (when Haaland had finished with his prissy spoilt kid routine). I thought Pep dealt with it very well considering I despise the bald fucker.
It’s the way it’s being put front and centre of everything in the sports media-again. Refs will be desperate to show how unbiased they are and as we’ve been the “beneficiary” of 2 contentious decisions, we will get fuck all going our way.
Am still waiting for our first penalty
tumbleweed GIF

Back
Top Bottom