Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes. There is no logic as to why "Wtf?" didn't fall foul of the rules.
Maybe it's because he wasn't really wrong

Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

We seriously need a dedicated thread of pep images when he plays spurs

Uefa Champions League Sport GIF by UEFA
The head in hand after the CL QF is the GOAT reaction gif of all time. Straight out of a hollywood movie lol

For me the cherry on the cake after haalands meltdown would have been us go up the other end and score a winner that was offside but VAR didnt work so we got the 3 points. All in all though well chuffed from sunday and the display.

For me the cherry on the cake after haalands meltdown would have been us go up the other end and score a winner that was offside but VAR didnt work so we got the 3 points. All in all though well chuffed from sunday and the display.
Also chuffed

Could you imagine Liverpool playing with Trent and Taimakas at CB, or Goons with White and Zinchenko

The dickhead Sky analysts failed to recognise that neither CB is actually a CB (when they were laying the boot in post match).

Also chuffed

Could you imagine Liverpool playing with Trent and Taimakas at CB, or Goons with White and Zinchenko

The dickhead Sky analysts failed to recognise that neither CB is actually a CB (when they were laying the boot in post match).
Tbh most of the sky pundits are crap and it's all about man u and liverpool. Keane is in his element savaging united. Quite like micah richards as hes waiting to explode into laughter when keane loses it. For me amazon is the best coverage as its balanced.

The 2 City players that got a yellow gaining a suspension did not help us but Villa who they play next. In the same way I am glad Haalands did not get sent off so late in the game as whilst it would have helped us if earlier at that late stage it would only have helped Villa. We are more likely to overtake Villa than City and so do not want to help Villa.

The 2 City players that got a yellow gaining a suspension did not help us but Villa who they play next. In the same way I am glad Haalands did not get sent off so late in the game as whilst it would have helped us if earlier at that late stage it would only have helped Villa. We are more likely to overtake Villa than City and so do not want to help Villa.
Re-arranging deckchairs on the Titanic mate.

As long as we continue and beat the Spam and then onto the Newcastle game, then I'm good.

Feck everyone else. I'm not looking at the candy floss stand while I'm on the rollercoaster

Manchester City have been charged for failing to ensure their players behaved in a proper manner during their clash against Tottenham, although Erling Haaland has escaped his own punishment.

The City players, including Haaland, furiously reacted to referee Simon Hooper denying them a match-winning chance deep into stoppage time of their 3-3 draw against Spurs at the Etihad Stadium.
The FA take such actions extremely seriously and have decided to dock Everton 5 points

They will not do anything tangible at all!
Someone will communicate that we need a few million for this
And it will be settled, fucking joke!
DOCK SOME POINTS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom