OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great win for the team, it will boost morale. I thought Spurs would get robbed again but ref was ok for once and didn't give in to Geordies gamesmanship.

Only disappointing things was sloppy Davis giving ball away to stop clean sheet, but it looked offside but Sky refused to show a replay of it and VAR allowed it. Neville also begged them to red card Romero, he was a terrible co-commentator, so anti-Tottenham.

Great win for the team, it will boost morale. I thought Spurs would get robbed again but ref was ok for once and didn't give in to Geordies gamesmanship.

Only disappointing things was sloppy Davis giving ball away to stop clean sheet, but it looked offside but Sky refused to show a replay of it and VAR allowed it. Neville also begged them to red card Romero, he was a terrible co-commentator, so anti-Tottenham.
Not Ben - it was PEH,

That was fun. Shame about the error at the end (again).
One thing that is important to highlight is that in every game we have played we have been competitive (I.e. we could/should have won). Imagine this in a year? It is just amazing how Ange has embedded his style of play in such a short period.

Before this game, I read his stats are 11 EPL games played, 1 goal.
You can find games where he lost the ball in up to 5 consecutive playing attempts.
He's scored twice today, happy for him and for us .... still not Spurs material to me

.....And you're STILL being a dick.

He played really well.

But the same token, given our recent luck with results, I can’t believe we only 3 points from top 4

7 points off top despite 5 without a win is incredible really 😂

Even just beating West Ham would have meant 4 off top and we play before everyone next week so could have been 1 off going into the weekend.

Crazy league

Back
Top Bottom