Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guy's attitude is seriously questionable. It's no secret that he loves to party all night all over London. You wanna be a top pro, you just can't do that.

He's also been arrested a few times for speeding. And obviously there was that major thing hanging over his head. Yeah he's been cleared, I know.

On the pitch, he's had more poor games for us than he's had good ones...that is a fact. Two stupid, totally avoidable sending offs don't help his cause. I hope Ange, Sonny & co tell him in no uncertain terms what they think of his showings.

So I'm sorry, but quality player? Hummmm no mate.
What an idiotic post.

I'll defend him a bit. The way we press aggressively and try to win the ball back, the high line, the risks we take, I think it's inevitable we will see challenges like that.
Hojbjerg will have to step up and that's that.

His passing is so shit. Even sometimes when he completes one, the receiver is left uncomfortable. I love his press resistance and dribbling but long term we will need a new #6

Personally think he went for the ball. It happens. Had to go because the boot was up but Yates was clever enough to play for it
Thought the same, but did he really have to go for it though, in this manner. I get it that once you “launch” it you cannot easily pull back, but considering the result at this time and the situation we were in, you just have to be clever enough and avoid these situations. It’s not in favour of the team and at worst, him being off for a couple games is gonna cost us points in the long run.

Thought the same, but did he really have to go for it though, in this manner. I get it that once you “launch” it you cannot easily pull back, but considering the result at this time and the situation we were in, you just have to be clever enough and avoid these situations. It’s not in favour of the team and at worst, him being off for a couple games is gonna cost us points in the long run.

I can’t say much about being clever because I haven’t played any sport at this level.

Think it’s pretty easy to say what he should and shouldn’t do.

I’m more concerned about his form than the challenge tbh.

I’ve never heard he likes to party

You fully made that up
Pal, why would I make shit up? I'm nearly 50. We're talking about football. Not important life stuff...football. You for real?

I've heard it on podcasts & from contacts in the media. Before you jump on that one, I ain't name-dropping...I do have media pals cause of my previous career. Within my circle of real-life Spurs friends, it's something that's also pretty much accepted as being the case...that Yves loves the nightlife.

But yeah, maybe he does maybe he doesn't. I ain't his Da or brother.

Anyway, funny coming from a guy utterly convinced that there's a giant anti-Spurs conspiracy out there.

Pal, why would I make shit up? I'm nearly 50. We're talking about football. Not important life stuff...football. You for real?

I've heard it on podcasts & from contacts in the media. Before you jump on that one, I ain't name-dropping...I do have media pals cause of my previous career. Within my circle of real-life Spurs friends, it's something that's also pretty much accepted as being the case...that Yves loves the nightlife.

But yeah, maybe he does maybe he doesn't. I ain't his Da or brother.

Anyway, funny coming from a guy utterly convinced that there's a giant anti-Spurs conspiracy out there.
Oh so you save shit you make up for important life stuff. Good to know... If you heard it on a Pod....well its not like any old silly cunt has one. Any word on Cuti ? Must be out serial killing with the amount of reds he has .

I'll defend him a bit. The way we press aggressively and try to win the ball back, the high line, the risks we take, I think it's inevitable we will see challenges like that.
Hojbjerg will have to step up and that's that.

Completely agree, not gonna call him stupid or any of that, it's how we play now, even gentle Ben was walking the line, we're gonna get cards why we need massive re-enforcement early Jan .

What bothers me about him is his sudden lack of ability these last few months .

Guy's attitude is seriously questionable. It's no secret that he loves to party all night all over London. You wanna be a top pro, you just can't do that.

He's also been arrested a few times for speeding. And obviously there was that major thing hanging over his head. Yeah he's been cleared, I know.

On the pitch, he's had more poor games for us than he's had good ones...that is a fact. Two stupid, totally avoidable sending offs don't help his cause. I hope Ange, Sonny & co tell him in no uncertain terms what they think of his showings.

So I'm sorry, but quality player? Hummmm no mate.
He's a top quality player, that, once he slots into his groove, is unplayable in the middle.

And can nip, nick and drive all day long, at will.

But when he's off... ooof.

I can’t say much about being clever because I haven’t played any sport at this level.

Think it’s pretty easy to say what he should and shouldn’t do.

I’m more concerned about his form than the challenge tbh.
Fair enough, I haven’t either. At this level and playing in this league and for this club, I tend to say that you have to have this cleverness somehow, and if you don’t have it, you got to learn from situations like today. Don’t know if that’s gonna happen; time will tell.
Not gonna argue about the form, though.

Completely agree, not gonna call him stupid or any of that, it's how we play now, even gentle Ben was walking the line, we're gonna get cards why we need massive re-enforcement early Jan .

What bothers me about him is his sudden lack of ability these last few months .
Spot on. Less worried about the reds than the rest of his game, its gone to shit. Klopp laid a very effective trap sadly some of our own fans have fallen for it as much as the refs.

He had a shocker tonight.

Difficult to determine what has caused the drop in form. He sometimes dawdles on the ball slightly and then makes a mistake trying to rectify the problem.

Perhaps he’s overthinking things?

Poor game even before the sending off. I was more annoyed about him losing the ball before the attempted tackle than the foul itself. Looked back to his best against Newcastle but this is another needless set back. Despite his talent I think he struggles to get into our first 11 consistently when we are at full strength, never thought I’d say that after the start of the season.

Back
Top Bottom