Is Ronaldo a knob?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Ronaldo a knob

• Yes

Votes: 64 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
Definitely. But most megastar entertainers are, really. Spending a decade or two surrounded by people who kiss your ass and tell you that you're amazing really warps your mind. These people lose all perspective.

He's complained about the length of ban, no? The 5 games was for pushing the ref?

I think the term 'push' is a bit hyperbolic, really. I think it's hard to really justify the ban when, as I say, Rakitic got let off with worse in May.

I think the term 'push' is a bit hyperbolic, really. I think it's hard to really justify the ban when, as I say, Rakitic got let off with worse in May.
It was a push mate. And he should be banned. What happened to Rakitic doesn't matter. You could argue no-one should never get banned for anything if you go down that route. There's always something that has gone on that hasn't been punished. Ronaldo should take his ban like a grown up. Not pretend he's a victim. The guy gets more protection from refs than most, like Messi. He's also a chronic diver.

Football wouldnt be the same without a Ronaldo or Messi. They’ve set the standard. You’ll never get 2 individuals like it playing at the same time.

Football wouldnt be the same without a Ronaldo or Messi. They’ve set the standard. You’ll never get 2 individuals like it playing at the same time.
erm...

amPW6yo.png

Back
Top Bottom