Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What else are you hoping to discuss in this thread?

I think it’s going to turn into a Daniel Levy cosplaying thread.

My turn.

Dan the builder.

0_Daniel-Levy-Tottenham-stadium-construction.jpg

Who’s up next???

Buy high, sell low.
Glory before profit.

Start the youth players.
Invest in the first team.
Pay the money! Why did Winks and Skipp get games?
Youth before profit.
Should've sold Kane 5 years ago when his ankles were past it an re invested like Liverpool with Coutinho.
Kane money was wasted like Bale money.
Spend more money without generating more income.
Stop increasing revenues when it's only wasted on shit players.
Spend the money!!! Why we never signed Max Aaron's is because of our OAPs not spending the money!!
Don't Spend the money on shit, we need trophies!!
We haven't won the Premier League since 1961 because of Levy hosting a Beyonce concert.
Levy is useless, he never brings in players like Foden and Haaland.

To care is to do. Please recycle.
Climate change is a myth created by Levy so he can re use all the plastic cups to save us a few quid for his own pay rise!!

Fuck City, what they do is disgusting sports washing cheating.

Unless we finish above City, this club is finished. Thanks Levy.

If it doesn’t bother you why do you come in here knowing the type of posts you will find then reply to them all defensively?
Cause he wanks himself to sleep over dear Daniel every day.

Whatever you replied to is ignore by me. If I want to come here and vent that Levy is tight and we haven't won shit because of him I will. I don't need is weird little army of fanbois coming and replying to every post fabricating all these reasons why he's actually brilliant and we should all be thankful.

Buy high, sell low.
Glory before profit.

Start the youth players.
Youth before profit.
Should've sold Kane 5 years ago when his ankles were past it an re invested like Liverpool with Coutinho.
Spend the money!!! Why we never signed Max Aaron's is because of our OAPs not spending the money!!
We haven't won the Premier League since 1961 because of Levy hosting a Beyonce concert.

Climate change is a myth created by Levy so he can re use all the plastic cups to save us a few quid for his own pay rise!!

Why are Woolwich competing just fine with City this season? And Liverpool for that matter?

Why did Leicester win a title?

Why are Coventry in an final cup semi final?

Your argument has giant holes in it.

Also what are you proposing exactly? Because your post basically seems to be "City exist so there is no fucking point in trying"

Cause he wanks himself to sleep over dear Daniel every day.

Whatever you replied to is ignore by me. If I want to come here and vent that Levy is tight and we haven't won shit because of him I will. I don't need is weird little army of fanbois coming and replying to every post fabricating all these reasons why he's actually brilliant and we should all be thankful.
My brother in law is a geordie and big toon fan who regularly contributes to the Newcastle-online forum. He says that even during the Ashley years there were 2 or 3 regular posters who endlessly praised and supported him. It seems most clubs have their own versions of the the ShadyFixx's of this world.
Tbh, I actually find it quite intriguing.

My brother in law is a geordie and big toon fan who regularly contributes to the Newcastle-online forum. He says that even during the Ashley years there were 2 or 3 regular posters who endlessly praised and supported him. It seems most clubs have their own versions of the the ShadyFixx's of this world.
Tbh, I actually find it quite intriguing.
Contrarians are all over the internet. Most just get off on the argument/trolling.

Buy high, sell low.
Glory before profit.
Start the youth players.
Youth before profit.

wtf-kevin-hart.gif

It's funny you lot live in this world where I'll defend the stupid accusations of the board and all the falsehoods and half truths which translates to me defending Levy and ENIC on a full time basis 😆

Maybe your world where people aren't calling him a bald cunt every 5 mins means you're some sort of ENIC shill or something, we definitely know that you label every fault of the club at the board at any given opportunity hence why this thread is active after the weekend.

It's funny you lot live in this world where I'll defend the stupid accusations of the board and all the falsehoods and half truths which translates to me defending Levy and ENIC on a full time basis 😆

Maybe your world where people aren't calling him a bald cunt every 5 mins means you're some sort of ENIC shill or something, we definitely know that you label every fault of the club at the board at any given opportunity hence why this thread is active after the weekend.
Most faults at the club do stem from Levy/ENIC. Conte was bang on. Which is why you don't like it when his name is mentioned.

I'm not going to say all faults at the club because perhaps the catering department orders a certain kind of breakfast sausage that isn't to my specific tastes. Having said that its probably because they are 2p cheaper... so maybe that's actually incorrect....

Most faults at the club do stem from Levy/ENIC. Conte was bang on. Which is why you don't like it when his name is mentioned.

I'm not going to say all faults at the club because perhaps the catering department orders a certain kind of breakfast sausage that isn't to my specific tastes. Having said that its probably because they are 2p cheaper... so maybe that's actually incorrect....

I don't like Conte because he's a cunt who gas lit the fanbase into thinking that he was exposing the board for nothing other than the benefit of himself, the same man who put our club down at every given opportunity and didn't really want to be here, it's weird to me that fans act like he's some kind of hero just because he became a voice for them speaking out against the board even though the guy wasted our time and couldn't do his job properly.

If the loss to Fulham didn't stem from ENIC why did the same folk who usually wet themselves come back in here after the match, the threads been pretty much quiet since the Villa match, funny that.

16 of the players we purchased the last 3 years - several which were not small fees

If we can add a winger and forward this summer as well as more competent full back cover, we should be in a great position moving forward, especially with some of our youth prospects on the verge of breaking through.

Considering the fees we have paid for Richarlison and Johnson, I see no reason why we won't break our transfer record for the right player/s this summer.

Richarlison
€58.00m

Brennan Johnson
€55.00m

Cristian Romero
€50.00m

James Maddison
€46.30m

Pedro Porro
€40.00m

Micky van de Ven
€40.00m

Dejan Kulusevski
€30.00m

Yves Bissouma
€29.20m

Radu Drăgușin
€25.00m

Emerson Royal
€25.00m

Rodrigo Bentancur
€19.00m

Guglielmo Vicario
€18.50m

Destiny Udogie
€18.00m

Pape Matar Sarr
€16.90m

Alejo Véliz
€15.00m

Ashley Phillips
€2.30m

Why are Woolwich competing just fine with City this season? And Liverpool for that matter?

Why did Leicester win a title?

Why are Coventry in an final cup semi final?

Your argument has giant holes in it.

Also what are you proposing exactly? Because your post basically seems to be "City exist so there is no fucking point in trying"
Woolwich are a bigger club than us with more player pull and history of success.

Liverpool are bigger than us and Woolwich with much more recent history of success.

City are performing below their par expectation in the league this season too.

Leicester won the league without ever really being that good. Every club folder like a deck chair for them after Christmas. Kante was also one of the best defensive midfielders of a generation. It was no shock Chelsea won the league when they signed him.

Coventry had a fortunate set of ties with an unbelievable late couple of goals away at Wolves, by far their most credible result. They won't win it, so they are failures with no point being there. Bottle jobs.

My proposal is we keep creeping towards growth and maybe, just maybe within the next 16 years we can bag another League Cup. But in the meantime just cheer on our team.

Levy by freak occurance stumbled upon giving us the best team in the league for a couple of years on a relative shoe string, but our coaching staff and players were incapable of winning a single pot during what was ultimately a golden age for us. I can't see why people blame Levy for the failures of Poch and his squad. He could and should have won us 2 or 3 cups, then the whole 'WHAT TROPHY' debate no longer exists.

Woolwich are a bigger club than us with more player pull and history of success.

Liverpool are bigger than us and Woolwich with much more recent history of success.

City are performing below their par expectation in the league this season too.

Leicester won the league without ever really being that good. Every club folder like a deck chair for them after Christmas. Kante was also one of the best defensive midfielders of a generation. It was no shock Chelsea won the league when they signed him.

Coventry had a fortunate set of ties with an unbelievable late couple of goals away at Wolves, by far their most credible result. They won't win it, so they are failures with no point being there. Bottle jobs.

My proposal is we keep creeping towards growth and maybe, just maybe within the next 16 years we can bag another League Cup. But in the meantime just cheer on our team.

Levy by freak occurance stumbled upon giving us the best team in the league for a couple of years on a relative shoe string, but our coaching staff and players were incapable of winning a single pot during what was ultimately a golden age for us. I can't see why people blame Levy for the failures of Poch and his squad. He could and should have won us 2 or 3 cups, then the whole 'WHAT TROPHY' debate no longer exists.
And the Fighting cock comedy post of the year goes too....

Maybe we win a league cup in the next 16 years... My God man.

You are a comedy genius

Back
Top Bottom