West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ehhhh..... Just didn't do enough... Not enough penetration.... Not enough urgency......

Pretty dismal last 20mins...... RM > RW > RM > recycle > over and over and over.

How many times in the last 8 years has Sonny whipped one in from the edge of the area with either foot. Never seems to try a shot anymore even when under zero pressure. Now him clearly being given that instruction might be something that I was able to cope with....... if Porro, Sarr and Bissouma didn't feebly try and twat one in whenever they got within 60 yards.
Agree. There was one occasion he seemed to wanna do that but hesitated.

Not just them. Other mid table table team raise their games against us. Is bragging rights to win against us and no shame losing. Best of both worlds. We just like to be the fucking glorified and expensive whore satisfying all other teams in the league.

Oh pls; hush this nonsense ffs.

Mate that last attack with Kulu having the ball at his feet in a 3v3, with two men coming storming from midfield about to make it a 5v3 in Tottenham's favour, decides to try a hollywood pass over the top of all 3 defenders to put it to the furthest away and most marked attacker Richarlison on the far side.

Fuck me what the fuck is that decision making. Mental.
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,wtf was he doing,shouldn’t have come on in the first place.

We need a centre forward Levy you wee shit.
No no no mate you don’t understand. ‘The System’ replaced our world class centre forward last summer.
There was no need for conventional methods like actually buying a replacement.

You Know It Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

All a bit average. Good in spells first half but we lack quality, especially with Maddison not on it. Really cant see us getting 4th unless Villa implode or we pull out a couple of amazing performances against Woolwich and City. We should be alright for 5th though.
It's okay, our genius jeffe said we gonna challenge for trophies next season. We're so close already. Tonight's perf, like the Fulham one, screams champions in waiting, no?...

Back
Top Bottom