Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of our so called fans will want Woolwich to win the league so we can get 3rd of the losers. Joke.

I just want (need) us to win the derby and then the rest of the season is just preparation for 2nd season Ange. Finishing 4th or 5th I'm not too fussed, if we nick 4th then great. But 5th (or even 6th if Utd string a few wins together) is fine by me.

This season, we fuck the gooners. Next season, we win a trophy.

I feel quite sick wanting one of the most evil clubs to have ever existed - State-backed City - to beat Brighton, clearly a much more decent and pleasant club. It’s horrible being back in the 90s mindset of simply wanting anyone but the Wanderers to win. Next season has to be better.

Such a shame we have Southgate in the summer as England manager with the Form of Foden , Bellingham etc.

It's not so much the fact that we probably won't win the Euros. It's very hard to win a tournament, and you have to respect that the likes of France, Portugal and Spain also have great players just like we do. But they all have a winning mentality we're still searching for. It's the fact that whoever we bow out to, at whatever stage, we'll all be left knowing that Southgate only got 50% from what should be one of the best attacks in world football. For me, that will be the incredibly frustrating part.

Just saw city Brighton highlights. How the fuck have city gotten away with that last pen shout? Something fishy going on. There’s no way we get away with that. And walker should have been done for the foul on the keeper before their 4th, reckless at best.

What a great season the boy Foden is having. Exceptional player.

Must be a few more on the production line coming through for England.

One of those players that just by being, excites the young'uns and shout "Fodeeeeen" when they shoot on the playground

Last edited:
It's not so much the fact that we probably won't win the Euros. It's very hard to win a tournament, and you have to respect that the likes of France, Portugal and Spain also have great players just like we do. But they all have a winning mentality we're still searching for. It's the fact that whoever we bow out to, at whatever stage, we'll all be left knowing that Southgate only got 50% from what should be one of the best attacks in world football. For me, that will be the incredibly frustrating part.
Ireland play England in Dublin in the justice league or whatever uefa call it in September.
Ireland will still have no permanent manager in place by then.
Ireland will have a better manger in an empty seat than Southgate!!!
That’s how bad Southgate is!

Back
Top Bottom