So Holtby and Capoue had a tear up in training

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

242.gif

If you say so.. Holtby just doesn't seem like the sorta fella to get in a fight with anyone though. Same goes for Capoue. I'll choose not to believe it.

I wouldn't be that surprised if someone tried to fight Holtby.

He's that super hyper kid on the team that your parents like because he talks to them because he's so hyper he doesn't know how to behave in any other fashion. He's not a bad guy or anything he just has so much energy and is always bouncing off the walls that you can only deal with for half an hour at a time. I knew a kid just like that growing up who I didn't really like even though he was nice enough. Just too much energy to deal with.

Not that I believe this story but I can see why Holtby might rub some people the wrong way.

I wouldn't be that surprised if someone tried to fight Holtby.

He's that super hyper kid on the team that your parents like because he talks to them because he's so hyper he doesn't know how to behave in any other fashion. He's not a bad guy or anything he just has so much energy and is always bouncing off the walls that you can only deal with for half an hour at a time. I knew a kid just like that growing up who I didn't really like even though he was nice enough. Just too much energy to deal with.

Not that I believe this story but I can see why Holtby might rub some people the wrong way.
It isn't so much that Holtby is hyper, as much as you're dead inside. Like a chocolate bourbon which has had it's sweet soft centre sucked out of it, the rest of its existence to be spent hard to the touch and ever so slightly bitter.

To see Holtby buzzing and fizzing about reminds you what might have been if only you'd have skipped detention and gone and fingered that bird behind the bike sheds. But you lost your nerve and your ex-mate got there instead, the blond haired pretty boy cunt. It crushed you.

So now, aged 47, living at home, having an awesome collection of Warhammer figurines and utterly, utterly alone, you spend your nights behind a keyboard, chastising all highly energised blond chaps, wondering what life might have been, if only for a bigger set of bollocks and a non cock blocking best mate.

It's alright mate, it really is.

:adebaehug:

It isn't so much that Holtby is hyper, as much as you're dead inside. Like a chocolate bourbon which has had it's sweet soft centre sucked out of it, the rest of its existence to be spent hard to the touch and ever so slightly bitter.

To see Holtby buzzing and fizzing about reminds you what might have been if only you'd have skipped detention and gone and fingered that bird behind the bike sheds. But you lost your nerve and your ex-mate got there instead, the blond haired pretty boy cunt. It crushed you.

So now, aged 47, living at home, having an awesome collection of Warhammer figurines and utterly, utterly alone, you spend your nights behind a keyboard, chastising all highly energised blond chaps, wondering what life might have been, if only for a bigger set of bollocks and a non cock blocking best mate.

It's alright mate, it really is.

:adebaehug:

LOL. I enjoyed that. Well written and good descriptive language. Showing not telling. You'd make an English teacher proud.

The thing is I do like Holtby. He has a passion and energy many lack. I'm just saying that type of person can annoy some people when they have to spend a lot of time with them. That's all.

Not that it matters, but for the record I am 22 years old. Still in the prime of life, old sport!

Last edited:
LOL. I enjoyed that. Well written and good descriptive language. Showing not telling. You'd make an English teacher proud.

The thing is I do like Holtby. He has a passion and energy many lack. I'm just saying that type of person can annoy some people when they have to spend a lot of time with them. That's all.

Not that matters, but for the record I am 22 years old. Still in the prime of life, old sport!
So you fingered her then?

Back
Top Bottom