Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Influence from midfield, and 'skill-set'-wise, he was being very 'Modric-ey' yesterady! (I include the slightly tame shot in that comparison!!)

fffff.gif
Thankyou kind sir! :)

He was superb yesterday. Better than that 'scoop turn' was the cross for the first goal. It was a gorgeous ball.

He is making us tick, creating space and chances that we have lacked recently. Can't ask for more from the boy at the moment.

And I can call him boy, coz that cunt is younger than me :vdvcry:

I watched Christian at Ajax and couldn't help but be impressed and while he may not be as consistent as he was there yet, his skill set imo is improving already here. His performances over the last few weeks have been more ''rounded'' than at Ajax. We've got someone special.

The guy refused City, because he didn't feel it was a good fit :eriksenlol:

He scored against Man U, the club that needed midfielders, but wasn't interested :eriksenlol:

21 years old, established on the danish national team and in a top 5 PL club :eriksenlol:

Adrian Durham, trolling goons by stating: "Eriksen is better than Ozil."

I always said Durham is an intelligent and thoughtful observer of football.

After watching Eriksen in the match against West Brom IRL, he quickly became my favourite player at Spurs and one of my favourite to watch worldwide. He just oozes elegance and class. There's still some rough edges to him but it is so easy to forget that he is 21 and this is his first season in the PL. He's simply majestic and he's already showing the promise that people knew he had. I'm excited to see him in a few seasons time when he has more experience under his belt.

Saying that. He'll probably be at Real by next season...

Back
Top Bottom