Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My question is:
What would it take for the Cocks – and a meaningful number of Spurs fans – to start actively calling for Levy to go?

I was surprised to hear on the Podcast a few weeks ago the genuine surprise at fans' calling for Levy to leave, and an active support for Levy from the Cocks. I respect your opinions, as I do of any fan, but to me it is becoming increasingly clear that anything we achieve is done in spite of Levy's management rather than because of it. Which of the following (painfully-realistic) hypotheticals would be the final straw?

- When he sacks Louis Van Gaal (or whoever replaces Sherwood next season) after 16 games?

- When ENIC announce that the new stadium is to be put off for 5 years / indefinitely / to be relocated after all?

- When we sell our best player this summer (Vertonghen or Lloris, perhaps)?

- When a statement is released threatening 'attending clients' with ejection if heard using the Y-Word on premises?

- When the toilets at WHL are charged at 20p, like in Victoria Train Station?

- When it is announced that the Spurs vs Woolwich Premier League fixture will be held in the New York Red Bull's Arena?

I'm not accusing anyone of 'happy-clapping', nor am I trying to be all doom-and-gloom, but as self-respecting fans of a proud London Club, we must be able to debate, and challenge, the men who run the 132-year-old institution to which we align ourselves.

Wilson
Didn't we sell you to stoke for 10 million?

Given the news that The Olive Branch appears to be the latest pub to close down in Tottenham, if you could bring back one of the pubs that has disappeared in recent years which one would it be and why?

Are 'wanker-ey players' better 'footballers' than 'nice-ish players' of the same technical ability?

When watching Chelsea v City was thinking the very same thing yesterday, the one thing city miss is a real prick or two to get stuck in, con the ref, gee up the team in a real battle game when ability wont be enough, if anything that game proved your point wankers could be better

When watching Chelsea v City was thinking the very same thing yesterday, the one thing city miss is a real prick or two to get stuck in, con the ref, gee up the team in a real battle game when ability wont be enough, if anything that game proved your point wankers could be better
They won the title when Balotelli was with them. He was sold. They didn't win it last year. Could be on to something.

We are joined by Windy on Monday's podcast, so, if you have any questions for him, then, you know, ask them. Or if you have any questions for the rest of us minions. x

Back
Top Bottom