Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

aye, it just feels like avb all over again. looking forward to what kind of signings we'll be bringing on though

Is it really just because he's a youngish man of Latin descent lol, I mean come on da fuck mate there's not many similarities tbh for a start Poch had a great career in top level footy winning 20 caps for Argentina and afew cups in Spain. AVB had naf all.

Errrrr.... because he drop-kicked Daddy the fuck out?

Just a wild guess

Probably because he let Harry sign all the old ex-pros that he now keeps in his dungeon at Sandbanks.

They take up all Harry's free time.

Jamie only ever gets invited over to his Dad's when there's a Nintendo ad to film

Can't understand some of the negativity on here, I for one am absolutely delighted with this appointment he done wonders at Southampton in such a short space of time, players like lallana who wouldn't even have been considered for England before he took over and now look, can definitely see him getting the best out of Lamela, anyways welcome to Tottenham Hotspur Mauricio Pochettino

Jkr19dw.jpg

I'm positive, but I fear a little, that it will be a season similar to what the little Portuguese fella gave us. If the board has the patience.... his second season might get good!

I'm positive, but I fear a little, that it will be a season similar to what the little Portuguese fella gave us. If the board has the patience.... his second season might get good!

The only difference being, AVB has zero experience in the BPL. Poch will still have to deal with the pressure of being at a bigger club though.

Back
Top Bottom